Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Predictions for Nov-December 2017

Predictions for Nov-December 2017

Old Nov 7th 2017, 11:33 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Predictions for Nov-December 2017

Originally Posted by Brains1983
Fake it 'till you make it!
Gonna give it a bash mate
Old Nov 7th 2017, 12:10 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
they haven't cracked the lumpy power delivery fully though
Really? 435d is only available with an 8-speed auto, and yeah, it'll thump you in the back if you ask it to, or not if you don't. Smooth if you drive it that way, brutal if you don't but I'd never call the power delivery lumpy.
Old Nov 7th 2017, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Will PM survive till Christmas?
Old Nov 7th 2017, 12:25 pm
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Gonna give it a bash mate
TMI
Old Nov 7th 2017, 12:28 pm
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
Listening to Radio 4 today it sounds like Boris has perhaps fatally put his foot in it by his stupid carelessness over the woman jailed in Iran... I guess he's finally found the job where you just can't wing it. I'm sure that helps TM who will be able to count this as a successful appointment (in that it finally kills off her prime competitor).
Old Nov 7th 2017, 12:37 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I reckon so, but even the most staunch of supporters appear to be bored of her now.

Which is a shame, in another non-Brexit time she might well do a very good job. She's just got the shittiest PM job possible.

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
TMI

There's always one, for faps sake.
Old Nov 7th 2017, 1:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon so, but even the most staunch of supporters appear to be bored of her now.

Which is a shame, in another non-Brexit time she might well do a very good job. She's just got the shittiest PM job possible.

There's always one, for faps sake.
I was going to write a long MAT style post but realised it wouldn't do any good. So I'll just say I agree with you.
Old Nov 8th 2017, 6:29 am
Account Closed

I was going to write a long MAT style post but realised it wouldn't do any good. So I'll just say I agree with you.
Why?
Don't be a pussy.
Old Nov 8th 2017, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

Arnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
(in that it finally kills off her prime competitor).
It's held by many that Ms Patel would take the reins of party leader. Given her unusual choice in holiday destinations and her disregard for the current regime she may be making a play sooner rather than later.
Old Nov 8th 2017, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Why?
Don't be a pussy.
Realised it'd just bore people. So I'll type this just for you and keep it short.

May's premiership is likely to go down as a textbook case of the psychological impacts of a sudden and unexpected loss of legitimacy that manifests itself in so many different ways and snowballs rapidly, worsening itself over time. The GE shock destroyed her premiership and it's never recovered from it. It's only gotten worse and worse. The brexit negotiations is a separate sideshow.

It's a bit of a shame because she, under different circumstances, likely would have made a competent PM that people respected, if not admired. The Left is braying for blood and considers her the personification of evil despite that she's the most small C PM in recent memory and has been doing everything to avoid a hard Brexit. The Right now considers her ineffectual because she can't or wont go for a full hard brexit (yet) and they never respect anyone who appears weak (which is what she is now).
Old Nov 8th 2017, 7:17 am
Account Closed

Realised it'd just bore people. So I'll type this just for you and keep it short.

May's premiership is likely to go down as a textbook case of the psychological impacts of a sudden and unexpected loss of legitimacy that manifests itself in so many different ways and snowballs rapidly, worsening itself over time. The GE shock destroyed her premiership and it's never recovered from it. It's only gotten worse and worse. The brexit negotiations is a separate sideshow.

It's a bit of a shame because she, under different circumstances, likely would have made a competent PM that people respected, if not admired. The Left is braying for blood and considers her the personification of evil despite that she's the most small C PM in recent memory and has been doing everything to avoid a hard Brexit. The Right now considers her ineffectual because she can't or wont go for a full hard brexit (yet) and they never respect anyone who appears weak (which is what she is now).
Agree with all of that. Especially in bold.
She's been dealt a shitty hand to play and everyone else can just fire shots for fun.
Corbyn however, is not a solution or in fact the solution. Nor is whoever runs the Lib Dems. Each party angle shooting across her bow whilst she's trying to steer through Brexit is being cheered by their respective fans and used as bait to hate her more. It's counter-productive and pointless in my opinion. I don't think Conservative MPs would do any different but I guess it's just politics. It stokes the flames and excites the people.
Old Nov 8th 2017, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arnold S
It's held by many that Ms Patel would take the reins of party leader. Given her unusual choice in holiday destinations and her disregard for the current regime she may be making a play sooner rather than later.
I'd hope so. I could do without her being in the International Development post.
Old Nov 8th 2017, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

Arnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to behold

she's the most small C PM in recent memory.
She's even lenient with regards to child abuse and pedophiles
Old Nov 8th 2017, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Arnold S
She's even lenient with regards to child abuse and pedophiles
A statement like that only shows how daft / hardcore lefty you are. Don't make a fool of yourself.
Old Nov 8th 2017, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

A statement like that only shows how daft / hardcore lefty you are. Don't make a fool of yourself.
You're right, almost as bad as actually covering up one of the heinous criminal acts capable by a human. May I also suggest "libtard" the next time you wish to deflect?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.