Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Poster most likely to crossdress...In 2008...For 18 more days...

View Poll Results: Who will dress upside down and inside out???
Confucius
56.25%
Shadya
6.25%
Eva
6.25%
Commander
0%
Bangleman
6.25%
TGKFase
6.25%
Shakh Your Bootie
0%
Scarletfan
31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Poster most likely to crossdress...In 2008...For 18 more days...

Old Dec 12th 2008, 8:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Poster most likely to crossdress...In 2008...For 18 more days...

Multiple choice...And I also want to know who will vote for Eva to dress like a man...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 8:04 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poster most likely to crossdress...In 2008...For 18 more days...

Originally Posted by Confucius
Multiple choice...And I also want to know who will vote for Eva to dress like a man...
Hahahahaa- Musicman really????
When I said I had more balls than you- it was metaphor.
In no way Shivaesque.You ain't gettin into my knickers to check however.

Last edited by Eva; Dec 13th 2008 at 8:37 am. Reason: sp
Old Dec 13th 2008, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Hahahahaa- Musicman really????
When I said I had more balls than you- it was metaphor.
In no way Shivaesque.You ain't gettin into my knickers to check however.
I won't...But the Dean reckons he'll get a good peak...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 8:11 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

I won't...But the Dean reckons he'll get a good peak...
P'raps- but peek? No.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 6:52 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

A song for Confucius when he wins...

Old Dec 16th 2008, 7:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MacScot
A song for Confucius when he wins...

I don't want to wait for my win to enjoy that!!!
Old Dec 16th 2008, 7:06 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I don't want to wait for my win to enjoy that!!!
If its a local vote only, then the margin is not enough to declare a victory.Still time for a swing to the right.

Or was it a jump to the left?
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,
Let's do the Time Warp again

Last edited by Eva; Dec 16th 2008 at 7:10 pm. Reason: typo
Old Dec 16th 2008, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
If its a local vote only, then the margin is not enough to declare a victory.Still time for a swing to the right.
I'll vote for myself...
Oh...I already did...
I'll send SF a PM to vote for me...In the name of democracy and human rights...
Old Dec 18th 2008, 5:17 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll vote for myself...
Oh...I already did...
I'll send SF a PM to vote for me...In the name of democracy and human rights...

I see you have been rounding up support from some furry gloved friends....
Old Dec 18th 2008, 5:44 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I have just packed all my dresses, lingerie, femi doms, stockings and high heels and am homeward bound to the UK for xmas.....with a tinge of disappointment it has to be said in that I didn't win the poll, but hey perhaps I hide the cross dressing fetish well ?

Have a great xmas and happy new year one and all !!
Old Dec 18th 2008, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Well, I have just packed all my dresses, lingerie, femi doms, stockings and high heels and am homeward bound to the UK for xmas.....with a tinge of disappointment it has to be said in that I didn't win the poll, but hey perhaps I hide the cross dressing fetish well ?

Have a great xmas and happy new year one and all !!
S'alright...At least you got some votes...The queerest of the queer, the guy who has served in the navy, hasn't even gotten himself one vote!!!And the thing is, he still has his uniform on...
Old Dec 18th 2008, 7:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

S'alright...At least you got some votes...The queerest of the queer, the guy who has served in the navy, hasn't even gotten himself one vote!!!And the thing is, he still has his uniform on...
But they havent seen you in your short skirt, black stockings and tight tank top.....
Old Dec 18th 2008, 7:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by willmore
But they havent seen you in your short skirt, black stockings and tight tank top.....
Could be...But I've seen yours...And what a lovely pair you got...