Porsche Help !!!!!

Old Jul 25th 2008, 10:44 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Porsche Help !!!!!

My friend has just had his brand new porsche Cayman S (of one week) keyed all round down to the metal.....Ouch....

Does anyone know of any secure parking in the Meena Rd area of Abu Dhabi
or how he can find out where there is any??

Thanks
Old Jul 25th 2008, 11:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Porsche Help !!!!!

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
My friend has just had his brand new porsche Cayman S (of one week) keyed all round down to the metal.....Ouch....

Thanks
It's futile to buy car insurance AFTER one's car has been in an accident...
Old Jul 25th 2008, 11:33 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
It's futile to buy car insurance AFTER one's car has been in an accident...
Good job he IS insured then!....
Old Jul 25th 2008, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

niddy is on a distinguished road

I personally think that unless you have a villa or underground parking it isn't worth buying something that nice It'll always get scratched no matter what.
Old Jul 25th 2008, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Worldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of light

Does that stuff happen often there? If so who usually does it?
Old Jul 26th 2008, 7:03 am
Here comes the Sun

Its a bit late now he has already bought it thats why he needs underground parking...NOW!

The police thought it could be young locals....
Old Jul 26th 2008, 7:36 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Its a bit late now he has already bought it thats why he needs underground parking...NOW!

The police thought it could be young locals....

and maybe they have beard too
Old Jul 27th 2008, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

anyone know where I can get a key repaired?

Unfortunately it has got paint marks on it where it came into contact with a Porsche..
Old Jul 27th 2008, 6:36 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
anyone know where I can get a key repaired?

Unfortunately it has got paint marks on it where it came into contact with a Porsche..

the key must be repared by the owner of the porsche because it is his car's fault
Old Jul 27th 2008, 11:42 am
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Thanks
Hi!

Nice car if you're willing to pay 40 to 60% more then the sardine can on wheels is actually worth. But what the heck, do what I used to do, and still do, pay an Asian AED 50 to guard the car while you're away, promise him an other AED 50 when you come back an there isn't a scratch on the car. If you can afford a car like that you can afford the AED 100. Hell, the system even works in Bashra port where they absolutely "love" parked cars.

Dutchie

Last edited by Dutchie; Jul 27th 2008 at 11:52 am.
Old Jul 27th 2008, 11:59 am

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dutchie
Hi!

Nice car if you're willing to pay 40 to 60% more then the sardine can on wheels is actually worth. But what the heck, do what I used to do, and still do, pay an Asian AED 50 to guard the car while you're away, promise him an other AED 50 when you come back an there isn't a scratch on the car. If you can afford a car like that you can afford the AED 100. Hell, the system even works in Bashra port where they absolutely "love" parked cars.

Dutchie
And before all hell breaks loose under the car fanatics? What do I drive? A second hand, yes, can't afford it new, Bentley Strait Eight. The few kilometers I drive, I want to drive in style. What I absolutely love? Is driving in Germany and then turning the safety control management off. Switch to rear wheel drive. To feel a grand Lady like that side her ass side ways when you step on the gas petal is an absolute male kick. The last country in the world where a big boy can really enjoy his toy.

Last edited by Dutchie; Jul 27th 2008 at 12:03 pm.
Old Jul 27th 2008, 12:02 pm
Here comes the Sun

Ok Admon hand me the key and I shall pass it onto him to have it repaired.
Beard man would you like a job 100dhs to watch a car all day!
Old Jul 27th 2008, 12:05 pm

Ok Admon hand me the key and I shall pass it onto him to have it repaired.
Beard man would you like a job 100dhs to watch a car all day!
Ooooo.... The ice is getting really thin hear. Will withdraw taking my hat off for you.

Dutchie
Old Jul 28th 2008, 4:16 pm
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

Is that a Dutch Cap then?
Old Jul 28th 2008, 4:22 pm

Originally Posted by Bijilo123
Is that a Dutch Cap then?
Nope... Tend to avoid battles if I can.