A penalty I think...

Old Apr 21st 2009, 10:02 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default A penalty I think...

This is what you call a penalty.......a very long ban coming up for Pepe I think !!

Old Apr 21st 2009, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all
Default Re: A penalty I think...

I had money on real and was checking BET365 constantly.

When i seen it was a penalty i nearly booted the monitor off the desk myself.

as you say, methinks a hefty ban in order for that.
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StublueKPL
I had money on real and was checking BET365 constantly.

When i seen it was a penalty i nearly booted the monitor off the desk myself.

as you say, methinks a hefty ban in order for that.
Can we also ban the penalty taker.........

.... on the grounds that he's crap??

Was that last night? Why weren't you watching the Anfield game?
Old Apr 22nd 2009, 3:29 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Can we also ban the penalty taker.........

.... on the grounds that he's crap??

Was that last night? Why weren't you watching the Anfield game?
those kind of penalty's look great / cool when they come off but when they dont it makes the taker look a right knob !

yeah, it was last night apparently, saw it on SKY news

I anted to watch it, but fell asleep on the sofa before it came on, and missed the game.....a cracker by all accounts