open wide..

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default open wide..

Ok ladies...I need your help!
Just been to the "dental spa" about having veneers.He found a few other things (surprise surprise) that need doing and quoted me a fortune.
SF is having a sh!t fit,and I want them done.Any tips on good dentists..if they do payment plans,even better to soften the blow.
If not...any good tips to butter up the old man!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: open wide..

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Ok ladies...I need your help!
Just been to the "dental spa" about having veneers.He found a few other things (surprise surprise) that need doing and quoted me a fortune.
SF is having a sh!t fit,and I want them done.Any tips on good dentists..if they do payment plans,even better to soften the blow.
If not...any good tips to butter up the old man!!!
MD, Amer is one of the best...there are cheaper ones out there i think, but make sure you get personal recommendations before you use them...

think you just need to start being really, really nice to SF...

MM, xx
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
MD, Amer is one of the best...there are cheaper ones out there i think, but make sure you get personal recommendations before you use them...

think you just need to start being really, really nice to SF...

MM, xx
I think you may be right......oh well,looks like I havent got a headache for the next few nights!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:54 am
what 2 do 2 get 4 stars?

Location: Originally Cornwall, 12 years in the Middle East, NSW now
sinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of light

I was quoted Dhs1000 each for Veneers, from Dentist in Sharjah, told I needed 12, hence I went down the braces route - longer road but cheaper

Very happy with him
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The first quote was for lumineers..6,000 a tooth..want 10...think not.
The veneers are cheaper,but still alot of money.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:10 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

The first quote was for lumineers..6,000 a tooth..want 10...think not.
The veneers are cheaper,but still alot of money.
I cannot believe what women (and some men) will pay in this town just to try to look better.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:11 am
oh5
Forum Regular

oh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to all

You could go to the far east/subcontinent and see the orthodontists there. I hear that is the trend these days, where people see Doctors/Dentists abroad to save on costs and get excellent, if not better service compared to back home. You'll end up saving money and get to go on a trip as well.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by lionheart
I cannot believe what women (and some men) will pay in this town just to try to look better.
Its not just this town..its all over the world!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by oh5
You could go to the far east/subcontinent and see the orthodontists there. I hear that is the trend these days, where people see Doctors/Dentists abroad to save on costs and get excellent, if not better service compared to back home. You'll end up saving money and get to go on a trip as well.
I have looked into that,but im too scared I will end up in a butchers in Poland somewhere!
I know someone who did it and they ended up having to pay for having a botch job fixed back home......you get what you pay for!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:42 am
oh5
Forum Regular

oh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to all

I have looked into that,but im too scared I will end up in a butchers in Poland somewhere!
I know someone who did it and they ended up having to pay for having a botch job fixed back home......you get what you pay for!
Sorry to hear that but I reckon they didn't do their research before they went. You will be pleasantly surprised at the qualifications most of the subcontinent orthodontists have, in fact most are FRCS or US educated.
I know of numerous people who have been and were very happy with their results, if you decide to consider this, let me know and I'll refer you to a few people.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:19 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

I just read the heading for this on the Forum index. It read....

Open wide..

Miss Demeanour

I was so so dissapointed when I read it.....
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
I just read the heading for this on the Forum index. It read....

Open wide..

Miss Demeanour

I was so so dissapointed when I read it.....
Oh,im sorry Coxy......what were you expecting?!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:25 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

I was recommended the Nicolas and Asp clinic on the Jumeirah Beach Road by a colleague. They've done some work on my teeth since I've been here and they've been excellent. I don't know how expensive they are compared to other clinics, but they seem to be very good.

http://www.nicolasandasp.com/nicolasandasp/
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:39 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Todays word of the day is 'Legs'.........spread the word.......
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Todays word of the day is 'Legs'.........spread the word.......
You,are a very naughty boy..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.