Ollie

Old Feb 10th 2018, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ollie

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
FTFY
They are consistently inconsistent.
Old Feb 11th 2018, 3:57 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
They are consistently inconsistent.
Facking splitters!
Old Feb 11th 2018, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

you surely cannot be serious about the option of putting the dog down?
As a pet owner, i am surprised you didn't check to see if your lease allows pets??
The first thing i ask when i'm moving apartments is if the building is a pet friendly building, and like DXB said i make sure the contract clearly states pets are allowed.
Old Feb 11th 2018, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
As a pet owner, i am surprised you didn't check to see if your lease allows pets??
As a pet owner...

Ollie was an emotional purchase, details of a lease are not going to stop that.

It's a bit like when I bought a third car - you deal with the lack of parking at home as a separate matter.
Old Feb 11th 2018, 6:23 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
As a pet owner...

Ollie was an emotional purchase, details of a lease are not going to stop that.

It's a bit like when I bought a third car - you deal with the lack of parking at home as a separate matter.
So big time, I love it.

Always buy without thinking. It’s so much easier.
Old Feb 18th 2018, 8:42 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Yup. I emailed the landlord to tell them I’ve spoken to neighbour to apologise and have made alternative arrangements for the dog. I implied the dog will be put down. Couldn’t resist.
Are you in the clear now?
Old Feb 18th 2018, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Are you in the clear now?
I think so. No one has said anything to me for a while. A generic letter was sent to me but I discovered it was also sent to a few others. They won’t want to kick me out considering how much I pay compared to the new leases so toothless threats is my guess.
Old Mar 3rd 2018, 3:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Update: Ollie is alive and well (for now at least) - he is currently having his nuts removed. Found that vets in RAK are cheap as chips so I’m sipping coffee by the pool at the cove right now while he is under the knife.
Old Mar 3rd 2018, 3:52 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Update: Ollie is alive and well (for now at least) - he is currently having his nuts removed. Found that vets in RAK are cheap as chips so I’m sipping coffee by the pool at the cove right now while he is under the knife.
you monster!!
I hope you get a rash!
Old Mar 3rd 2018, 5:06 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

You can imagine the conversation -

"What's it to be Ollie, the knife or your life?"

"Knife please Master, and make it snippy!"
Old Mar 4th 2018, 4:13 am
Account Closed

Do you get to keep them?
Old Mar 4th 2018, 4:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Scamp
Do you get to keep them?
Ollie is run on a budget, that includes his protein sources.
Old Mar 4th 2018, 4:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Expatrick
You can imagine the conversation -

"What's it to be Ollie, the knife or your life?"

"Knife please Master, and make it snippy!"
He’s a very understanding dog.
Old Mar 4th 2018, 5:08 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Ollie is run on a budget, that includes his protein sources.
Hi dinner was literally the dog's bollocks.
Old Mar 5th 2018, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

Made in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud ofMade in Sheffield 1 has much to be proud of

Do you mind me asking which vet you took him to?
We moved to RAK a month ago so are looking to find a new place to take our Foggy when his vacs are due.

The closest one to us is Village Vet behind Al Hamra Mall. It seems to have got good reviews but I’d like to make sure.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.