Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Off-topic, sad, loser troll posts from another thread.

Off-topic, sad, loser troll posts from another thread.

Old May 11th 2011, 4:30 am
Banned

All American is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Off-topic, sad, loser troll posts from another thread.

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Oiiiii Ditchie, have a great day !
You beat me to it in 2009 Bagel- I got you last year, but good luck beating me to it next year..I'll be hitting the "Happy Birthday Matahari!" SUBMIT key at 12:00:01 on May 7 2012.

And btw- I don't know nothing about you other than you make dumb posts and look like Phil Donahue but thats enough to know that you aren't man enough for Mata Hari, so you need to step back when i'm around....Mate
Old May 11th 2011, 5:21 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday Matahari !

Originally Posted by All American
You beat me to it in 2009 Bagel- I got you last year, but good luck beating me to it next year..I'll be hitting the "Happy Birthday Matahari!" SUBMIT key at 12:00:01 on May 7 2012.

And btw- I don't know nothing about you other than you make dumb posts and look like Phil Donahue but thats enough to know that you aren't man enough for Mata Hari, so you need to step back when i'm around....Mate
Oh good, Im 2-1 up then !

You are right, you dont know anything about me, but if you did Im sure we would be best mates.....you have no idea how I yearn for a friend from the USA (cos everyone loves Americans eh !), and one who posts on BE, gets banned, logs on with a different user name, gets banned, logs on with a different user names, gets banned....come on you get the gist of where Im going here

I long for a lonely, sad and pathetic loser like yourself as a friend, I'm visualising the duct tape over your mouth, the little chubby guy sat behind a pc in a pair of piss stained Y fronts, trying hard to pull one off, and I can almost share the frustration you must feel when it keeps slipping out of your thumb and forefinger

Lets be friends eh....pleeeaseee
Old May 11th 2011, 5:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

@ bangleman
Old May 11th 2011, 5:36 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

You are right, you dont know anything about me, but if you did Im sure we would be best mates.....you have no idea how I yearn for a friend from the USA (cos everyone loves Americans eh !), and one who posts on BE, gets banned, logs on with a different user name, gets banned, logs on with a different user names, gets banned....come on you get the gist of where Im going here

I long for a lonely, sad and pathetic loser like yourself as a friend, I'm visualising the duct tape over your mouth, the little chubby guy sat behind a pc in a pair of piss stained Y fronts, trying hard to pull one off, and I can almost share the frustration you must feel when it keeps slipping out of your thumb and forefinger

welcome back
Old May 11th 2011, 5:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I long for a lonely, sad and pathetic loser like yourself as a friend, I'm visualising the duct tape over your mouth, the little chubby guy sat behind a pc in a pair of piss stained Y fronts, trying hard to pull one off, and I can almost share the frustration you must feel when it keeps slipping out of your thumb and forefinger Lets be friends eh....pleeeaseee
I fit that description............

Last edited by The Dean; May 11th 2011 at 5:56 am. Reason: .
Old May 11th 2011, 1:25 pm
Banned

God Save The Queen is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh how juvenile- Don't get your feelings hurt BagelMan. I'm just telling you that I'm here. I'm here and i'm not goin away, and nothing- especially not a gaggle of fussbudget message board moderators are gonna keep me away from her. I'm here and that means you got no chance.

Attention Mods- Can you hold off on banning me until this discussion with Bagelman plays out? Then feel free

Last edited by God Save The Queen; May 11th 2011 at 1:33 pm. Reason: plea to the moderators
Old May 11th 2011, 1:53 pm
Banned

yep- I thought that would shut you up Bagel

I don't care what you do when i'm not around, but when i'm on here, you need to disappear or risk message board assualt the likes of which you've never seen. Ask Sprugley- He called her "my pet" once and i've been on him like white on rice ever since. Now he goes and hides in the corner when i'm around.
Old May 11th 2011, 1:54 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by God Save The Queen
yep- I thought that would shut you up Bagel

I don't care what you do when i'm not around, but when i'm on here, you need to disappear or risk message board assualt the likes of which you've never seen. Ask Sprugley- He called her "my pet" once and i've been on him like white on rice ever since. Now he goes and hides in the corner when i'm around.
enough! you are going to get banned any second
Old May 11th 2011, 1:56 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
enough! you are going to get banned any second
Stay out of this angelface..

It's between men

I mean a man and a boy- I gotta knock this "guy" down a few notches..

He ain't man enogh for her
Old May 11th 2011, 1:58 pm
Banned

I want to apologize to Mata Hari for fighting with Bagel on her birthday thread, but I could'nt handle see'ing this pommy bastard acting like he's worthy

I feel it's insulting to you that he even thinks he's in youre league

Last edited by God Save The Queen; May 11th 2011 at 2:01 pm.
Old May 11th 2011, 2:19 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

I want to apologize to Mata Hari for fighting with Bagel on her birthday thread, but I could'nt handle see'ing this pommy bastard acting like he's worthy

You are one sad and weird individual.....but its good you cleaned up your laptop and can start typing again....I hear it looks like a plasterer's radio 6 days a week from all that masturbating you do in front of it

Oh, dont worry, Im man enough for her.....she was still catching her breath the other night when I rolled over and said goodnight, and wished her a happy birthday.......
Old May 11th 2011, 2:24 pm
Banned

You are one sad and weird individual.....but its good you cleaned up your laptop and can start typing again....I hear it looks like a plasterer's radio 6 days a week from all that masturbating you do in front of it

Oh, dont worry, Im man enough for her.....she was still catching her breath the other night when I rolled over and said goodnight, and wished her a happy birthday.......

Have some respect for her marriege, ok

And nothing could make me go away faster than believing she'd be with you..I mean- I need a woman that hard or impossible to get and if she'd ever be with you, she'd be with anybody- So that would be your best weapon against me....Mate
Old May 11th 2011, 2:25 pm
Hammer for Life

Go on son, its in there somewhere....

Old May 11th 2011, 2:28 pm
Hammer for Life

Have some respect for her marriege, ok

And nothing could make me go away faster than believing she'd be with you..I mean- I need a woman that hard or impossible to get and if she'd ever be with you, she'd be with anybody- So that would be your best weapon against me....Mate
See ya then....
Old May 11th 2011, 2:29 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Go on son, its in there somewhere....

http://gogaboo.info/files/2011/04/fat_man.jpg
Looks like the exclusive foothills of Denver to me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.