Number 1!!!!!

Old Apr 28th 2014, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Number 1!!!!!

I think the methodology behind the colour coding compares each country against a basket of about 15 nations of similar GDP.

So Pakistan is tolerant to Homosexuals in comparison to:

Nigeria; Laos; Mauritania; Cambodia; Yemen; Kyrgyzstan; Djibouti; Cameroon; Tajikistan; Sudan; Guyana; Chad; Moldova; Ghana; Uzbekistan

Not exactly progressive beacons
Old Apr 28th 2014, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Who ever made this poll is an imbecile . Are housemaids and female blue collar service staff treated humanely.

Edit
I see Patsy has cleared it up; only applies to citizens. Even so , local women aren't as free as women in the West. Can they wear whatever they want and marry/date whoever they want without intimidation and abuse from authorities and family?

I would like to ask those who believe that women can wear what they wish to wear this question: In your books of moral values is prostitution morally wrong? If your answer is, no it is not morally wrong then I have no problems with you. However, if you believe that women are free to wear what they want and you also believe that prostitution is morally wrong then let me tell you that you are down right bloody hypocrite. What should a law abiding man who gets aroused when he sees women in sexy dresses on the street do? what you are suggesting is that he should suffer in silence which is bloody unfair.There is no way for you but to admit that prostitution is an acceptable part of your moral values
Old Apr 29th 2014, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
I would like to ask those who believe that women can wear what they wish to wear this question: In your books of moral values is prostitution morally wrong? If your answer is, no it is not morally wrong then I have no problems with you. However, if you believe that women are free to wear what they want and you also believe that prostitution is morally wrong then let me tell you that you are down right bloody hypocrite. What should a law abiding man who gets aroused when he sees women in sexy dresses on the street do? what you are suggesting is that he should suffer in silence which is bloody unfair.There is no way for you but to admit that prostitution is an acceptable part of your moral values
Typical of you to twist and sping a woman's freedom of choice as somehow victimising males.

A man can get aroused all he wants, but he should keep his hands to himself!If he can't , all the blame lies with the man!
Old Apr 29th 2014, 6:30 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I believe you've said that you live in, or at least have visited frequently, the west. So you use prostitutes a lot. Very good of you to make that admission.
Old Apr 29th 2014, 7:09 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the man should be able to control himself?

This may be an alien concept to you, but women are able to think for themselves the same as men. That means they are able to decide what to wear and not what to wear.
Old Apr 29th 2014, 7:32 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

You seem to be saying that a woman who wears a 'sexy' dress is a prostitute. You are a strange man.
Old Apr 29th 2014, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dumbo
You seem to be saying that a woman who wears a 'sexy' dress is a prostitute. You are a strange man.
I believe this unfortunately is a fairly common attitude in the Arab/Muslim world - that women that dress vaguely provocatively (in their twisted eyes that is, in our eyes this may simply mean a skirt slightly above the knee or a low-ish cut top) are fair game and clearly 'up for it'.

Redshark - you have once again proved yourself an idiot.
Old Apr 29th 2014, 9:27 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millsyisland

Redshark - you have once again proved yourself an idiot.
You're in a very generous mood today. I would come up with numerous nouns before I chose that one.
Old Apr 29th 2014, 9:28 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Not only are you an idiot, but if that's what you truly believe then you should probably never leave your house for the safety of women. Men like you are a menace and a scourge on society.

Learn some self-restraint. Women are not only sexual beings and any man who suggests what you are is both offensive and dangerous.

Last edited by Meow; Apr 29th 2014 at 10:27 am.
Old Apr 29th 2014, 9:32 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Meow
Not only are you an idiot, but if that's what you truly believe then you should probably never leave your house for the safety of women. Men like you are a menace and a scourge on society.

Learn some self-restraint. Women are not only sexual beings and any man who suggests what you is both offensive and dangerous.
On the other hand, RedMinnow has admitted that--assuming he considers himself to be law-abiding--he uses prostitutes regularly. I think its quite big of him to admit that in this forum.

So the question becomes, is RedMinnow's frequent use of prostitutes morally acceptable?
Old Apr 29th 2014, 9:40 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
On the other hand, RedMinnow has admitted that--assuming he considers himself to be law-abiding--he uses prostitutes regularly. I think its quite big of him to admit that in this forum.

So the question becomes, is RedMinnow's frequent use of prostitutes morally acceptable?

What does Islam say say about Prostitutes? I am sure he'll burn in his very own hell.

I just pity any prostitute who has to get close to him. Not too much though as I'm sure it'd all be over in about 10 seconds
Old Apr 29th 2014, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I guess it depends upon whether Redspazmo is married or not? If he is but his unfair sexual arousal as a consequence of the sexy dresses cannot be alleviated by his wife then in his head it's not his fault he has to get relief from elsewhere, it's the fault of those wearing the sexy dresses?

If he's not married then it's a question of whether prostitution is morally acceptable in general?
Old Apr 29th 2014, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
What does Islam say say about Prostitutes? I am sure he'll burn in his very own hell.

I just pity any prostitute who has to get close to him. Not too much though as I'm sure it'd all be over in about 10 seconds
Muslim societies were known for Harems . In addition to enslaving women from Africa and the MiddleEast , Muslim Arab elites had concubines and engaged in White Slavery (kidnapping European women to be used as Sex slaves).

Ofcourse we all know how much the Gulf Arabs (including the Saudis) love hookers, strippers & concubines etc...

This may sound harsh but Islamic societies are soo throughly in your face hypocrites. Not to say other socieities aren't hypocrites but Islamic societies actively propagate (more so than others) this front of piousness and sanctimonious self righteousness , so their hypocrisy stands out for its blatantness.

Last edited by Boomhauer; Apr 29th 2014 at 10:42 am.
Old Apr 29th 2014, 11:58 am
Bored liberal

This seems to vaguely fit here...

Old Apr 29th 2014, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Simple answer. If he can't keep his 'arousal" from seeing a woman in a mini skirt in check, he should go home and spank his monkey.
Or do you, red shark, think otherwise?
of course....some men think it is perfectly ok to harrass/rape a woman in this case. Are you one of those men, red shark?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.