And now it's Munich :(

Old Jul 26th 2016, 2:19 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And now it's Munich :(

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
DT reporting the attackers shouted 'daesh', other sources reveal no motivation yet. We'll see who's right.
Strange, as that is a derogatory term for ISIS.
Old Jul 26th 2016, 3:27 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I like the way you pop back every so often to cast holier-than-thou judgment across the rest of us. It's cute. It's like you still care but don't fit in because you're better.
That's quite funny. Yes I do pop back, I used to be on here a lot as it was more lively with interesting characters across the spectrum of political views, genders, religions and actually funny and intelligent people and of course a few twonks and trolls. The bored was a great go to place for information and banter. I remember when most of the current crowd first joined the bored... lol.

It's none of the above anymore. It's very one dimensional now and very insular.

I keep coming back with the hope that maybe it'll all get better, but it doesn't.

I think if you actually knew me I'm the least likely to be hollier than thou.

But yeah, your right, I probably don't fit in anymore and that's the problem - you shouldn't need to have to fit in, but it seems you do these days.

I might not want my "country back", but I'd vote for some of the old bored back. Of course that's not to be. So I'll probably just carry on venting occasionally so I can be ignored or ridiculed for having a different view point to the bored consensus.
Old Jul 26th 2016, 3:46 pm
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
That's quite funny. Yes I do pop back, I used to be on here a lot as it was more lively with interesting characters across the spectrum of political views, genders, religions and actually funny and intelligent people and of course a few twonks and trolls. The bored was a great go to place for information and banter. I remember when most of the current crowd first joined the bored... lol.

I keep coming back with the hope that maybe it'll all get better, but it doesn't.

But yeah, your right, I probably don't fit in anymore and that's the problem - you shouldn't need to have to fit in, but it seems you do these days.

I might not want my "country back", but I'd vote for some of the old bored back. Of course that's not to be. So I'll probably just carry on venting occasionally so I can be ignored or ridiculed for having a different view point to the bored consensus.
board*
Old Jul 26th 2016, 3:53 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iggle
board*
n00b
Old Jul 26th 2016, 5:34 pm
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

n00b

Post more! I'll be nicer to you princess
Old Jul 27th 2016, 2:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Lightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iggle

Post more! I'll be nicer to you princess
Relative of yours Iggle ??

Man jailed for trying to film up woman’s skirt at supermarket | The National
Old Jul 27th 2016, 3:45 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Lightandbitter
The only filming I do, is of me and your mum!

Anyway, what was the guy thinking??? That's probably the problem, he wasn't thinking with his top 6 inches.
Old Jul 27th 2016, 4:29 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Things change. I miss some of the posters who were lively when I first joined. I miss some of the huge debates - I don't miss some of the nastiness that came though.

It is what it is, there are still lots of helpful people on here who are willing to guide new people and offer suggestions etc.

Anyway. You've never liked me because I think Andy Murray's a knobhead.
Old Jul 27th 2016, 7:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I think Andy Murray's a knobhead.
I never realized that this was ever a point of dispute?
Old Jul 27th 2016, 7:49 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

n00b
I concur!

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Andy Murray is a boobhead!

and to answer something written above, anti-muslim rhetoric is definitely on the rise in septic land. Small incidents of verbal abuse etc which arent even reported etc and yes ofcourse Trump is to blame for it. The moment you have your to be president spouting hate, it becomes ok for the average right leaning american to do so as well.
Old Jul 27th 2016, 7:52 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
For me and Auto it was.

I can't remember if I ever had to / chose to apologise for saying he'd never win a major tournament. But he has, a few times now. I'm sorry Auto. He's better than I said or thought he'd be.
Old Jul 27th 2016, 7:54 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
I concur!
Old Jul 27th 2016, 9:08 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

I see the perpetrator of the French priest killing was a person known to the police, and he even was wearing a ttracking device as he was on parole.. BUT.. apparently he was entitled to have it turned off for a couple of hours each day, which was when he killed the priest.. WTF. if he was considered in need of being tracked, then it should be 24 hours, perhaps the French authorities might just see that now..