The night Out

Old Jun 23rd 2007, 6:31 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The night Out

has jvr20 been on since that night or is he still missing in action...
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 6:31 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Talk about being a glutton for punishment!

I am nursing a sore head too. Oh to have a good greasy fry up!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 6:33 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Talk about being a glutton for punishment!

I am nursing a sore head too. Oh to have a good greasy fry up!
Oh yum ...i have some bacon and mushrooms too.......
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 6:33 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
has jvr20 been on since that night or is he still missing in action...
just checked his profile...he's not been on BE since Thursday afternoon, so before the party...that's a bit strange....
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 6:39 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

just checked his profile...he's not been on BE since Thursday afternoon, so before the party...that's a bit strange....
Last i saw he was with you ....?? Did you leave him at the club?
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 6:40 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

This is either really worrying or he still has a very sore head!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 6:40 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Last i saw he was with you ....?? Did you leave him at the club?
yes he came with us, and was still there when I left....
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 6:58 am
Here comes the Sun

yes he came with us, and was still there when I left....
Perhaps he pulled ....
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:00 am
Pog mo thoin

Perhaps he pulled ....
and is tied to the bed
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:13 am
Here comes the Sun

and is tied to the bed

Should we do something? call someone? ..............
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:29 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Twinkle.. I was worried about you.. you did a runner, but glad you're ok.
JVR left the club not long after MH.. so I thought...
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:29 am
Pog mo thoin

nah, he might be enjoying it!
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:38 am
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by beebee
Hello Twinkle.. I was worried about you.. you did a runner, but glad you're ok.
JVR left the club not long after MH.. so I thought...
Hi Goldie, Yes I am ok, just a sore head now thought i was gonna hurl so went home.

nah, he might be enjoying it!
Thats ok then.....
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 7:44 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Goldie, Yes I am ok, just a sore head now thought i was gonna hurl so went home.

Thats ok then.....
wish you had of said.. i was looking for you!
thought you had been abducted
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 8:00 am
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by beebee
wish you had of said.. i was looking for you!
thought you had been abducted
You all ran off so quickly.............
The footballers wives and matta were striding ahead and you were jogging along.........

Ewwwwwwww all that cheap wine made me feel sick.

Oh you'll love this ...last night Mr star and I came home hammered. I had pulled off the old bed sheet in the morning but not put the new one on (bad housewife) So we got hold of the sheet and were pulling and tugging and the corners kept pinging off ...It was like Laurel and Hardy.
My bedside lamp got smashed. I slept in the spare room and mr Star slept on the bare matress as we had fallen out over it.

This morning I realised that we had been trying to put a double sheet on a kingsize bed....... How Blonde is that?!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.