Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Nice 2 bed & maids from Mid November in Dubai

Nice 2 bed & maids from Mid November in Dubai

Old Oct 2nd 2011, 1:08 pm
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nice 2 bed & maids from Mid November in Dubai

Hi guys

I'm being offered better work elsewhere so have decided to leave Dubai.

I am trying to find somebody to take over my lease from mid November. I think it's a decent deal - 60,000 dhs for 8 months lease on two bed D-type plus maids in building 17 of the Shoreline on the palm. We are leaving all major kitchen appliances and if the new tenant is canny they will be able to reclaim my 4,500 deposit back at the end. Balcony with some nice plants, access to the beach/pools and bars etc on the Shoreline. the 60,000 is payable in two cheques to the agency. The apartment has a service contract with the agency so any problems are promptly dealt with.

There's also various bits of furniture we won't be taking... Could work for people who have just moved here, or someone in a serviced place who wants a cheaper deal or someone who knows they want to be out of here next year and is disinclined to take out a longer contract.

If anyone knows of someone looking for a place then please let me know. I'd like to be able to breathe easy again.

P.s not sure where I'm going yet. Suth Africa, France India or Qatar.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 1:32 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nice 2 bed & maids from Mid November in Dubai

I'll keep an ear out.

Good luck in your new venture - France is always nice!
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck LB with the move - must say that out of the list you have given I would select France. However if you are still in the tax trap I suppose Qatar could be appealing! Decent school places are a bit of a nightmare in Qatar at the moment according to one of friends who had to move there due to redundancy in AD.
Old Oct 2nd 2011, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soukie
Good luck LB with the move - must say that out of the list you have given I would select France. However if you are still in the tax trap I suppose Qatar could be appealing! Decent school places are a bit of a nightmare in Qatar at the moment according to one of friends who had to move there due to redundancy in AD.
No, no, no ,no...don't come here if you are not desperate. Once you are here, it is like slowly but surely sinking into a black hole. I am not joking.
And to get out...well, Hotel California comes to mind.
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 4:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

aww lullabelle- best of luck- think you've made the right choice to leave based on your recent posts- wishing you all the best in the future

xxx
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 7:09 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Bon chance.
Old Oct 7th 2011, 11:12 am
Just Joined

Gulfstreamaviator is an unknown quantity at this point

Is the maid included.

I am told the palms is going down, slowly sinking....

glf
Old Oct 7th 2011, 4:00 pm
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Oh is that what foot of water in my kitchen is? Phew, glad you told me. And good job you pointed that out too. Some poor, unsuspecting person may have taken over my lease and drowned.