Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

News from the England camp

News from the England camp

Old Jun 20th 2010, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice
Default News from the England camp

The England team visited an oprhanage today in Soweto. "It's good to put a smile on the faces of people with no hope", said Mbutto aged 6.”
Old Jun 20th 2010, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of
Default Re: News from the England camp

Originally Posted by Max the Dog
The England team visited an oprhanage today in Soweto. "It's good to put a smile on the faces of people with no hope", said Mbutto aged 6.”

Hahahahaha

Sorry, I needed something like this after a whole day of unproductive meetings.
Old Jun 20th 2010, 2:50 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

I was in the supermarket today and saw the new OXO cube, its white with a red cross and called the "laughing stock"
Old Jun 20th 2010, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

zoukla will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by shiva
I was in the supermarket today and saw the new OXO cube, its white with a red cross and called the "laughing stock"
its hame time hen!

Quality..I am sure those south of the border might just agree with your new discovery.

To the dispossesed...

Though fickle Fortune has deceived me,
She pormis'd fair and perform'd but ill;
Of mistress, friends, and wealth bereav'd me,
Yet I bear a heart shall support me still.

I'll act with prudence as far 's I'm able,
But if success I must never find,
Then come misfortune, I bid thee welcome,
I'll meet thee with an undaunted mind.
Rabbie Burns
Old Jun 20th 2010, 5:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

A couple were in the divorce court, and the proceedings came round to deciding what to do with their young son.

"Do you want to live with your father?" asked the judge.

"No" replied the boy. "He beats me."

"Well do you want to live with your mother then?" asked the judge.

"No" said the boy. "She beats me too. I don't want to be beaten at all".

The judge thought for a moment, then announced:

"This boy must go and live with the England football team......."
Old Jun 20th 2010, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

as a scot, im used to these jokes directed at me, however gotta love a line from earlier. "they'll be home before their postcards "
Old Jun 21st 2010, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Max the Dog
this is the only 'quite' funny one for this unhappy Englander.
what's the difference between England and a triangle?...
Old Jun 21st 2010, 4:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudiflares
this is the only 'quite' funny one for this unhappy Englander.
what's the difference between England and a triangle?...
A triangle has 3 points..............

[(C) Jimmy Tarbuck 1964]