Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Old Aug 11th 2009, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

SandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really nice
Default Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

just ur previous post and am still laughing !!!!
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SandyLondoner
but come on.... a nice decent pub with good food in the Brit country side is not a bad thing ?
a nice decent pub with good food is nice no matter where...
anyway...'t was you starting the stereotyping Brits-pubs-trolleyed thing...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

just ur previous post and am still laughing !!!!
Pubs have that effect on me...
Old Aug 11th 2009, 4:37 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Pubs have that effect on me...
happy times...
Old Aug 11th 2009, 4:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
a nice decent pub with good food is nice no matter where...
anyway...'t was you starting the stereotyping Brits-pubs-trolleyed thing...
He's probably a Iebo like myself...
Old Aug 11th 2009, 4:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

happy times...
May they long last...From me to you...
Old Aug 11th 2009, 4:42 pm
Arrrrrrgh!

Dubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud of

but come on.... a nice decent pub with good food in the Brit country side is not a bad thing ?
It's just about the only thing I miss - I have a favorite pub in a small country village about 15 miles outside Oxford - small place, it's been there at least 400 years, its down a dead end lane, you have to stoop to get inside, oak beams, all sorts of accumulated junk on the roof & walls, has it's own social rugby team, open fire in the winter, hog roast in the summer, good selection of local beers and great food. Just perfect! Great place to spend a few lazy evenings
Old Aug 11th 2009, 4:43 pm
hmmmm...nice

He's probably a Iebo like myself...
Sandy is a girlsname...
Old Aug 11th 2009, 4:46 pm
Just Joined

SandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really niceSandyLondoner is just really nice

I did actually mean the nice old wood beamed, geraniums outside kinda pubs where u go for a couple of chilled beers.

Am Brit but kinda sucks here as so many of the brits like to over do it.

Sandy, female na, just meant am covered in sand a lot as like driving up dunes !
Old Aug 11th 2009, 4:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sandy is a girlsname...
He has a third leg...Like I do...
Old Aug 11th 2009, 4:47 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dubaidog
It's just about the only thing I miss - I have a favorite pub in a small country village about 15 miles outside Oxford - small place, it's been there at least 400 years, its down a dead end lane, you have to stoop to get inside, oak beams, all sorts of accumulated junk on the roof & walls, has it's own social rugby team, open fire in the winter, hog roast in the summer, good selection of local beers and great food. Just perfect! Great place to spend a few lazy evenings
Sounds like my old local in Glos. but without the rugby team.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 4:48 pm
hmmmm...nice

I did actually mean the nice old wood beamed, geraniums outside kinda pubs where u go for a couple of chilled beers.

Am Brit but kinda sucks here as so many of the brits like to over do it.

Sandy, female na, just meant am covered in sand a lot as like driving up dunes !
ah...so you're not BE's first transsexual then...oh well
Old Aug 11th 2009, 4:48 pm
Arrrrrrgh!

Dubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by davidhendry
Dubaidog,
I spent 17 years there, and I rank them as being amongst my best years.What did you do there and where?
Regards.
Oil & Gas industry '92- '95. Based in Muscat but travelled around the usual major attractions, Fahud, Natih, Marmul, Nimr, Rima, Lekhwair, Saih Rawl etc...

When not working I had a brillant time camping in the mountains and boating down the coast. As you say it's a top spot. Some of my best times
Old Aug 11th 2009, 4:49 pm
hmmmm...nice

He has a third leg...Like I do...
I've heard stories about it...
Old Aug 11th 2009, 4:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ah...so you're not BE's first transsexual then...oh well
No...He was going to be BE's second transexual...Alas...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.