Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

You're on Page 6 of 150
Go to
  • Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd
    Quote: he said he's good at quizzes, that's all we need to know...!!

    MM, xx
    I was lulling him into a false sense of securtiy first....the direct approach I tried with Roadrider and MV DBX might have scared them off...
  • Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd
    Quote: I was lulling him into a false sense of securtiy first....the direct approach I tried with Roadrider and MV DBX might have scared them off...
    oh yeah, roadrider never did turn up did he...ah well...onwards we go...

    MM, xx
  • Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd
    Quote: oh yeah, roadrider never did turn up did he...ah well...onwards we go...

    MM, xx
    one day we will succeed...one day
  • Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd
    Quote: Can't believe i'm now an expat... That doesn't make me a lesser person does it???

    Anyway,
    I'm Danny, and i haven't drank now for 12 hours!

    From... North of England... Manchester then Lancaster then Leeds

    Kids...0 (only 22!!)

    Hobbies... Running (not easy in this country at the moment), Football, Playing guitar, piano, confusing arabs by speaking to them in Arabic... Oh and yes i'm good at pub quizzes!

    Anything else... Just arrived here 2 weeks ago and need to get meeting people in the same(ish) boat and meet some people with British (really any one will do) accents!
    Do you have any attachments that is similar to the form of a Coke bottle???
  • Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd
    Quote: Do you have any attachments that is similar to the form of a Coke bottle???
    He might still be drinking from a bottle...
  • Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd
    Quote: He might still be drinking from a bottle...
    but he hasn't drunk for 12 hours...he said so...

    MM, xx
  • Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd
    Quote: He might still be drinking from a bottle...
    Quote: but he hasn't drunk for 12 hours...he said so...

    MM, xx
    The female figure is somewhat similar to the form of a Coke bottle...
    I was curious if he had female companionship in the vicinity...
  • Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd
    Quote: but he hasn't drunk for 12 hours...he said so...

    MM, xx
    I consider it as if he has quit drinking altogether...
  • Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd
    Quote: The female figure is somewhat similar to the form of a Coke bottle...
    I was curious if he had female companionship in the vicinity...
    oh...I completely missed that reference...
  • Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd
    Quote: oh...I completely missed that reference...
    Well...In his case I'm sure having a bottle handy is more important than having a female companion...
  • Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd
    Quote: oh...I completely missed that reference...
    when i see the words "good at quizzes", all else pales into insignificance...

    MM, xx
  • Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd
    Quote: Well...In his case I'm sure having a bottle handy is more important than having a female companion...
    we might never fnd out...
  • Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd
    Quote: when i see the words "good at quizzes", all else pales into insignificance...

    MM, xx
    yeah...I did a little dance actually
  • Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd
    Quote: we might never fnd out...
    We don't need to...
  • Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd
    Quote: when i see the words "good at quizzes", all else pales into insignificance...

    MM, xx
    I see that that turns you on...
    I think it is high time I started coming to your quiz nights...