Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Old Oct 15th 2008, 2:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Originally Posted by Spugsy
oh man you are sweet on MataHari eh kidda?
Aye...Getting ready for second base...Cyber second base, that is...
Old Oct 15th 2008, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
oh man you are sweet on MataHari eh kidda?

Everybodys sweet on MH Spugs, she is a cheese munching, clog wearing sex goddess !
Old Oct 15th 2008, 4:12 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Everybodys sweet on MH Spugs, she is a cheese munching, clog wearing sex goddess !
did someone call me...
Old Oct 15th 2008, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Look she's back the woman that dreams are made of !
Old Oct 15th 2008, 4:16 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Look she's back the woman that dreams are made of !
cold shower is running...get under it
Old Oct 15th 2008, 4:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MataHari
cold shower is running...get under it
Just had a shower, spent ages washing.....................all your fault MH !
Old Oct 15th 2008, 4:30 pm
hmmmm...nice

Just had a shower, spent ages washing.....................all your fault MH !
too much information...
Old Oct 15th 2008, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

The plughole is well and truly blocked !
Old Oct 15th 2008, 4:35 pm
hmmmm...nice

The plughole is well and truly blocked !
Old Oct 15th 2008, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Managed to poke most of it down with my big toe !
Old Oct 15th 2008, 4:42 pm
hmmmm...nice

Managed to poke most of it down with my big toe !
you are a man of many talents I can tell...
Old Oct 15th 2008, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

you are a man of many talents I can tell...
I would like to think so, sadly, no-one else does !
Old Oct 15th 2008, 4:45 pm
hmmmm...nice

I would like to think so, sadly, no-one else does !
life's a bitch eh...
Old Oct 15th 2008, 4:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

life's a bitch eh...
Then you marry one.....................then you die !
Old Oct 15th 2008, 4:51 pm
hmmmm...nice

Then you marry one.....................then you die !
I think I need a drink now...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.