Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Middle East / The Sand Pit

Old Oct 15th 2008, 3:33 pm   #226
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbies....Introduce yourselves to the ME crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
oh man you are sweet on MataHari eh kidda?
Aye...Getting ready for second base...Cyber second base, that is...
Old Oct 15th 2008, 5:11 pm   #227
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
oh man you are sweet on MataHari eh kidda?

Everybodys sweet on MH Spugs, she is a cheese munching, clog wearing sex goddess !
'And if a double decker bus, crashes into us, to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die, and if a ten ton truck kills the both of us, to die by your side well the pleasure and the privilege is mine' - Stephen Patrick Morrissey 1986
Karlos The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th 2008, 5:12 pm   #228
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal View Post
Everybodys sweet on MH Spugs, she is a cheese munching, clog wearing sex goddess !
did someone call me...
MataHari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th 2008, 5:14 pm   #229
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Look she's back the woman that dreams are made of !
'And if a double decker bus, crashes into us, to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die, and if a ten ton truck kills the both of us, to die by your side well the pleasure and the privilege is mine' - Stephen Patrick Morrissey 1986
Old Oct 15th 2008, 5:16 pm   #230
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Look she's back the woman that dreams are made of !
cold shower is running...get under it
Old Oct 15th 2008, 5:20 pm   #231
BE Forum Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
cold shower is running...get under it
Just had a shower, spent ages washing.....................all your fault MH !
Old Oct 15th 2008, 5:30 pm   #232
hmmmm...nice

Quote:
Just had a shower, spent ages washing.....................all your fault MH !
too much information...
Old Oct 15th 2008, 5:32 pm   #233
BE Forum Addict

The plughole is well and truly blocked !
Old Oct 15th 2008, 5:35 pm   #234
hmmmm...nice

Quote:
The plughole is well and truly blocked !
Old Oct 15th 2008, 5:37 pm   #235
BE Forum Addict

Managed to poke most of it down with my big toe !
Old Oct 15th 2008, 5:42 pm   #236
hmmmm...nice

Quote:
Managed to poke most of it down with my big toe !
you are a man of many talents I can tell...
Old Oct 15th 2008, 5:43 pm   #237
BE Forum Addict

Quote:
you are a man of many talents I can tell...
I would like to think so, sadly, no-one else does !
Old Oct 15th 2008, 5:45 pm   #238
hmmmm...nice

Quote:
I would like to think so, sadly, no-one else does !
life's a bitch eh...
Old Oct 15th 2008, 5:46 pm   #239
BE Forum Addict

Quote:
life's a bitch eh...
Then you marry one.....................then you die !
Old Oct 15th 2008, 5:51 pm   #240
hmmmm...nice

Quote:
Then you marry one.....................then you die !
I think I need a drink now...

Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Middle East / The Sand Pit