new members

Old Aug 1st 2008, 7:40 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default new members

Karlos, Diver and the other 2 lads who were out last night, good work, ****ing good lads - good to have you aboard....
Old Aug 1st 2008, 7:58 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new members

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Karlos, Diver and the other 2 lads who were out last night, good work, ****ing good lads - good to have you aboard....
you do make me laugh...
the others were ctfc (or some other random bunch of letters) and a mate of Karlos who isn't on BE (yet)....
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:07 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
you do make me laugh...
the others were ctfc (or some other random bunch of letters) and a mate of Karlos who isn't on BE (yet)....
ah the JD and the sambucas rendered me useless after 9pm anyway, so i could have been out with anyone....they were all sound though,

what about our ride to rockbottoms then? Crikey! As much as I liked being squashed in with MM and her cleavage I was dying to get out and get a drink...
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:09 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

ah the JD and the sambucas rendered me useless after 9pm anyway, so i could have been out with anyone....they were all sound though,

what about our ride to rockbottoms then? Crikey! As much as I liked being squashed in with MM and her cleavage I was dying to get out and get a drink...
oh thanks...I was trying to forget about that bit of the evening....lol
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:09 am
Banned

GrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud ofGrecoRomano has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MataHari
you do make me laugh...
Mom, too busy these days?
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:15 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by GrecoRomano
Mom, too busy these days?
hiya son...I am sorry but will get in touch
I promise...
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:18 am
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Are these the sambucas that have rendered MD totally useless today, lying on the couch insisting she is dying, with at the same time the words "I hate spugsy" repeatedly coming out of her mouth!
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:32 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by scarletfan
Are these the sambucas that have rendered MD totally useless today, lying on the couch insisting she is dying, with at the same time the words "I hate spugsy" repeatedly coming out of her mouth!
ah hargh hargh!!

She had her dancing shoes on again last night.....she was in right good form.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

ah hargh hargh!!

She had her dancing shoes on again last night.....she was in right good form.
yes well,my dancing shoes have been replaced with the worst hangover of my life...apart from the time i had alcohol poisoning for 3 days.I feel shit.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 9:37 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
yes well,my dancing shoes have been replaced with the worst hangover of my life...apart from the time i had alcohol poisoning for 3 days.I feel shit.
aye my head hurts a lot, just been on to gourmet burger company, chicken burger, chips and fanta on their way....hooray!
Old Aug 1st 2008, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

aye my head hurts a lot, just been on to gourmet burger company, chicken burger, chips and fanta on their way....hooray!
well..its nearly 2 in the afternoon and I am just contemplating having a cup of tea..all i could stomach so far was water.Spugs,if you ever wave a sambuca in my face again I will kill you.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 10:37 am
why ayeeeee man!

well..its nearly 2 in the afternoon and I am just contemplating having a cup of tea..all i could stomach so far was water.Spugs,if you ever wave a sambuca in my face again I will kill you.
oh it WILL happen again, trust me petal...
Old Aug 1st 2008, 12:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

omg, you total sodding lightweights...

i've just come back from brunch...!!!

MM, xx
Old Aug 1st 2008, 1:22 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
lol...up at 7 and just back from a long shopping expedition in Festival City...
Old Aug 1st 2008, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
Oh,excuse me....how many sambuca shots did you put away last night then??!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.