New Job

Old Oct 4th 2012, 6:13 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default New Job

UPDATE

Day 4

Extreme hangover in place. Long day ahead.

Positive news - found out we finish at 4 on Thursdays. Cashback.
Old Oct 4th 2012, 6:14 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Job

Originally Posted by Scamp
UPDATE

Day 4

fkin part timer
Old Oct 4th 2012, 6:18 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by shiva
fkin part timer
Indeed.

But I'll sit in traffic for the JLT roundabout for 10 mins, then another 45 on Sheikh's Helmet until I'm home and in bed.
Old Oct 4th 2012, 7:28 am
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed.

But I'll sit in traffic for the JLT roundabout for 10 mins, then another 45 on Sheikh's Helmet until I'm home and in bed.
Ouch. You're in JLT?

If you're in clusters O-Z, prepare to lose 2-3 hours a week sitting in that horrendous ****ing traffic jam.

That said, they're building the flyover on the exit from D to O so maybe they'll get rid of that roundabout soon and force the ****wits that use it as a u-turn to exit on 5.5 or through the Meadows like they're meant to.
Old Oct 4th 2012, 7:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by auzdafluff
Ouch. You're in JLT?

If you're in clusters O-Z, prepare to lose 2-3 hours a week sitting in that horrendous ****ing traffic jam.

That said, they're building the flyover on the exit from D to O so maybe they'll get rid of that roundabout soon and force the ****wits that use it as a u-turn to exit on 5.5 or through the Meadows like they're meant to.
Yeah, Tiffany Tower, Cluster W.

It's just ****ing idiots that cause hassle at the roundabout. Non stop lane changing and dicking about.

Also, I fail to understand why there is no option for people coming from the AD end of JLT by SZR to just go straight on instead of having to go up to the roundabout and doing a protracted U turn to carry on their journey.

Morons.
Old Oct 4th 2012, 8:03 am
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, Tiffany Tower, Cluster W.

It's just ****ing idiots that cause hassle at the roundabout. Non stop lane changing and dicking about.

Also, I fail to understand why there is no option for people coming from the AD end of JLT by SZR to just go straight on instead of having to go up to the roundabout and doing a protracted U turn to carry on their journey.

Morons.
Nah, all of the problems are caused by the fact there is too much traffic for a roundabout to be used. Once A-D are on the roundabout, they keep pushing on, so that the traffic from O-Z that would normally force them to yield can't get on; in other words, the ones u-turn have almost permanent priority, which is wrong.

You only have to look at how aggressively people wanting to turn left at the roundabout from O-Z need to push their way onto it to get around to see there is a major problem and it's caused by A-D.

If you removed the traffic from A-F from that roundabout, the traffic would flow perfectly; even at rush hour.

And there used to be one at the bottom, but the RTA removed it as they are trying to stop people from using SZR and push them off onto the parallel road at the back.

It should be fine in about two months. Once they've built the fly over from D-O, they will be removing the roundabout. The only reason it is there is in case someone coming from A-D needs to go to O-Z. Once they flyover is there, there will be no reason to allow people to do a u-turn there.
Old Oct 4th 2012, 10:12 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

UPDATE

Day 4

I feel for you, Do you still start at an ungodly hour to?
Old Oct 4th 2012, 10:43 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britexpat76
I feel for you, Do you still start at an ungodly hour to?
Old Oct 4th 2012, 10:48 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how people function before 11 with a hangover. That said in my youth it wasn't uncommon for me to drink/party/put females heads through headboards until 6am and be at my desk for half 8 looking relatively normal. Now I look like ive been trampled on by a heard of buffalo's and tear gassed.
Old Oct 4th 2012, 10:51 am
Account Closed

I don't know how people function before 11 with a hangover. That said in my youth it wasn't uncommon for me to drink/party/put females heads through headboards until 6am and be at my desk for half 8 looking relatively normal. Now I look like ive been trampled on by a heard of buffalo's and tear gassed.
I don't look great and right now I definitely don't smell great.

I smashed down a Wendy's for lunch though. First one ever and it was really decent. Gourmet.
Old Oct 4th 2012, 10:59 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Well if you will go to dodgy bars....
Old Oct 4th 2012, 11:18 am
Shark Fisherman

I don't look great and right now I definitely don't smell great.

I smashed down a Wendy's for lunch though. First one ever and it was really decent. Gourmet.

Wendy's, They were amazing. Had one in Leeds, all freshly made and a top burger. Smell is an issue, I had a local give me a bottle of 'Local' aftershave (Some Givenchy Shit I have never heard of) whilst hungover. 2 squirts of that destroys anyones nostrils and no one is any the wiser what nasty smells its masking
Old Oct 4th 2012, 11:18 am
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by Kix
Well if you will go to dodgy bars....
Should of gone to one last night, Intercon was dead..........
Old Oct 4th 2012, 11:28 am
Account Closed

Wendy's, They were amazing. Had one in Leeds, all freshly made and a top burger. Smell is an issue, I had a local give me a bottle of 'Local' aftershave (Some Givenchy Shit I have never heard of) whilst hungover. 2 squirts of that destroys anyones nostrils and no one is any the wiser what nasty smells its masking
Nah, **** that.

Just sit and fester. It's to be enjoyed.
Old Oct 4th 2012, 11:48 am
Shark Fisherman

Nah, **** that.

Just sit and fester. It's to be enjoyed.
Are you one of those who likes the smell of his own farts?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.