The New Focus RS.....

Old Feb 24th 2009, 4:29 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default The New Focus RS.....

2.5 Litre, Turbo-Charged, 301bhp, 0-60mph in 5.9 seconds, top speed 163mph!

I want one....

Read more here:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Bus...e_Car_Industry
Old Feb 24th 2009, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of
Default Re: The New Focus RS.....

Originally Posted by Bison

I want one....

http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content...4/15228320.jpg

Read more here:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Bus...e_Car_Industry

Looks wicked especially those alloys... Where is the promo shot? Torquay...
Old Feb 24th 2009, 4:42 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Not very keen on the colour. So Bison, you have a rental car with Diamond Leasing I believe. My OH wants to know if their quote of Dhs1,750 per month for a 1.3L Mitsubishi Lancer sounds fair. She is only just starting her lessons so it may be some time before she can drive, so just an enquiry.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 4:58 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The New Focus RS.....

Through the front wheels? That'll be a laugh and a half ().

Saw the Alfa Romeo Mito earlier this week, might get one as my next car .
Old Feb 24th 2009, 5:21 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

The Mito is a nice looking car, only 240bhp though and will prbably break down every 5 minutes just for being an Alfa.

The RS is actually 305bhp, I've just read...certainly will be fun being FWD, My Volvo T5-R once tuned was pushing out 350bhp through the front wheels, 430n/m of torque as well made for an interesting drive, the torque steer was ridiculous until a fitted a front strut brace, which helped alot.

More on the RS: http://motoring.sky.com/manufacturer.../Focus_RS.aspx

Lionheart, I pay 1730/month for a 1.6 Lancer with all the toys and an MP3/CD player in. Your price isn't bad but my rates are 2 years old.
Old Feb 24th 2009, 6:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

complete chav mobile
Old Feb 24th 2009, 7:13 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The New Focus RS.....

only 240bhp though
True, but on balance:

Which would make you look like more of a cock?

I'd strongly argue that adding more power to a FWD car tends to make things get a bit silly, car makers need to be very careful. I had a play in a 147 GTA not too long ago, thought the balance due to front end weight and low speed traction problems really let it down (though the engine was fantastic!). However lets see if this combination of a shorter wheelbase, lighter body and engine resolve those problems .

Either way cars are fantastic .
Old Feb 24th 2009, 3:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
True, but on balance:
http://espaciocoches.com/wp-content/...junior-011.jpg
Which would make you look like more of a cock?

I'd strongly argue that adding more power to a FWD car tends to make things get a bit silly, car makers need to be very careful. I had a play in a 147 GTA not too long ago, thought the balance due to front end weight and low speed traction problems really let it down (though the engine was fantastic!). However lets see if this combination of a shorter wheelbase, lighter body and engine resolve those problems .

Either way cars are fantastic .
The wheels remind me of the wheels on my GTI, which remind of the wheels of the Alfa Coupe/Spider of the 90s...
Old Feb 24th 2009, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Now what you really want is one of these

Old Feb 24th 2009, 5:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Abarth...Nuff said...

Only one thing they should have is the engine sound of the Ritmo 130 TC...Loved the sound the 4 carbs made...
Old Feb 25th 2009, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

at the end of the day you're paying £25k for a ford focus...

now the arbarth that's a great car and would have considered it if they hadn't leaked/released this image
Attached Thumbnails The New Focus RS.....-abarth_lotus.jpg