New Car

Old Aug 27th 2017, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Car

Originally Posted by Scamp
If it was silly and American then it has to be an Escalade or a Navigator. Just because then I can pretend to be *Insert an early 2000's rapper / RnB star* all day every day.

Murdered out with spinners?
Old Aug 27th 2017, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by jam25mack

Murdered out with spinners?
I'd be tempted but I'd also struggle with the embarrassment parking it anywhere, you know?

In fact. I'd be really tempted...because why the heck not.

But I probably wouldn't. I'd just have to settle for a black on white Range Rover. Drool.
Old Aug 27th 2017, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be tempted but I'd also struggle with the embarrassment parking it anywhere, you know?

In fact. I'd be really tempted...because why the heck not.

But I probably wouldn't. I'd just have to settle for a black on white Range Rover. Drool.
Nah.... any car like that deserves to be black on black on black with a bit more black for good measure. Proper gansta!
Old Aug 27th 2017, 1:23 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Nah.... any car like that deserves to be black on black on black with a bit more black for good measure. Proper gansta!
Heard a rumour tinting laws have changed here and can do 50% now....?

Would make my now almost vintage / retro black Exploder look even more cool.
Old Aug 27th 2017, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Heard a rumour tinting laws have changed here and can do 50% now....?

Would make my now almost vintage / retro black Exploder look even more cool.
Jesus I would hate that. I need to be able to see and anything over 20% is too much for me. Can never understand how these local chappies can drive with the clipped on tinted hangy thing on the inside of their windscreen. It would do my tits in. I hate it when the screen is dirty FFS.

Dark tints do look cool tho.
Old Aug 28th 2017, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

The Range Rover I was looking at was not the sport, but the Vogue LWB, cruiese in comfort lol.

Have not looked at the Maserati, and now you have me thinking about having a look...arrrggghhh choices...nope gonna stick with the Jag!

It will be black on black with more black...gonna be a bitch to keep clean as that colour shows every finger mark, but it just looks too god. I was thinking about the Racing Green but the black won me over!

Feel like a kid at Xmas again, and today I will be arguing the price down!

Quite agree about the tint on windows Jamsmack, I made the mistake of getting a previous vehicle done to the max and it was like driving around in a hookers chuff, especially at night, soon ripped it out!
Old Aug 28th 2017, 4:42 am
Account Closed

Jesus I would hate that. I need to be able to see and anything over 20% is too much for me. Can never understand how these local chappies can drive with the clipped on tinted hangy thing on the inside of their windscreen. It would do my tits in. I hate it when the screen is dirty FFS.

Dark tints do look cool tho.
Hadn't thought of that, but surely you don't get the front tinted? The strips across or as you occasionally see, half way down the front would drive me insane.

Originally Posted by Dubaiexile
The Range Rover I was looking at was not the sport, but the Vogue LWB, cruiese in comfort lol.

Have not looked at the Maserati, and now you have me thinking about having a look...arrrggghhh choices...nope gonna stick with the Jag!

It will be black on black with more black...gonna be a bitch to keep clean as that colour shows every finger mark, but it just looks too god. I was thinking about the Racing Green but the black won me over!

Feel like a kid at Xmas again, and today I will be arguing the price down!

Quite agree about the tint on windows Jamsmack, I made the mistake of getting a previous vehicle done to the max and it was like driving around in a hookers chuff, especially at night, soon ripped it out!
Vogue. Drool.

Jag is sick though, black on black on black. Double drool.

Hope you get it for what you want, be lucky!
Old Aug 28th 2017, 5:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I always tint to 50pct.

The best looking car I had was a Matt black swb patrol with dark tints. Bitch in the summer though it absorbs the sun's rays like a sponge. Personally wouldn't do black on black again for this reason. I quite like black on white - storm trooper style now.

Tints also tend to get lighter with time.
Old Aug 28th 2017, 6:00 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

People with black cars have no imagination, they have an inert desire to be "Badass", but are anything but.

Get it wrapped in fuchsia.
Old Aug 28th 2017, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
People with black cars have no imagination, they have an inert desire to be "Badass", but are anything but.

Get it wrapped in fuchsia.
The car is badass, and therefore deserves the black on black treatment, now whether I am badass or not, well you`ll never know!!
Old Aug 28th 2017, 6:32 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I always tint to 50pct.

The best looking car I had was a Matt black swb patrol with dark tints. Bitch in the summer though it absorbs the sun's rays like a sponge. Personally wouldn't do black on black again for this reason. I quite like black on white - storm trooper style now.

Tints also tend to get lighter with time.
Black on white is nice. For sure. I like the white Range Rovers with a black roof, dark tints and the black/silver big wheels.
I spec it probably once a month on the website.

The car is badass, and therefore deserves the black on black treatment, now whether I am badass or not, well you`ll never know!!
Does it have coloured Calipers? Is the R you're going for?
Old Aug 28th 2017, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Hadn't thought of that, but surely you don't get the front tinted? The strips across or as you occasionally see, half way down the front would drive me insane.
That's part of what annoys me, the extreme contrast between looking out the un-tinted windscreen and the heavily tinted side windows.

Had a dark strip across the top in my Wranger when I got it and after trimming 2" off it (the previous owner was a short arse) I actually quite liked it. Then rolled my Wranger and smashed the windscreen. Would get one again though.
Old Aug 28th 2017, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Does it have coloured Calipers? Is the R you're going for?[/QUOTE]

Yep the R-Sport

Black wheel alloys instead of the silver
Old Aug 28th 2017, 8:36 am
Account Closed

Yep the R-Sport

Lovely.
Dad's got the F-Type R Sport and it's a total pleasure to be in, look at, see on a rainy day, drive, smell, catch out the corner of your eye and even to just think about.

The R Sport bits maketh the car.

All black alloys under all black paint with tinting will look epic.
I'm very jealous.
Old Aug 28th 2017, 8:46 am
Account Closed

Yep the R-Sport

Just did this one online:

3.0 litre V6 380PS Supercharged Petrol (Automatic) All Wheel Drive

Base cost AED 300,600
Configured options: AED 72,600*
AED 373,200*

Gulp.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.