Netflix recomendations

Old Dec 17th 2017, 5:18 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Netflix recomendations

Anyone watched 'Discovering Bigfoot' on Netflix?

I had a looksee last night and enjoyed it. Basically its a documentary about this guy who heads off deep into the woods of N America way away from human populations and tries to find evidence of the presence of Sasquatch.

It's pretty convincing........ or a very, very good faking job.

Another one which I got into last night was 'Shot in the Dark'. This follows several guys who are stringers in LA. Basically they hoon around LA trying to get news footage before their competitors using radio scanners to listen in on the emergency services. A few of the guys are Brits too which takes some of the Yanktasticism out of it. Some of the footage was mental, I couldn't stop watching....... and feel knackered today as I finally managed to turn it off at 2:30am. Oops!
Old Dec 17th 2017, 5:30 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Netflix recomendations

I've got a recommendation: cancel it.

You'll suddenly have so much more free time to watch TV shows and Movies. You won't spend hours every night trying to find something to watch whilst berating the 6 quid a month you piss away on scrolling through dross.
Old Dec 17th 2017, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

You'll suddenly have so much more free time to watch TV shows and Movies. You won't spend hours every night trying to find something to watch whilst berating the 6 quid a month you piss away on scrolling through dross.
You're a happy bunny today!

I don't generally have much of a problem finding things to watch on Netflix and it also means I spend less time getting angry at Du's shocking Tv system.... now that is full of utter dross! And don't get me started on Bein..... Arabic commentary for the football.... like seriously!?!?!?
Old Dec 17th 2017, 5:54 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

So where (Showtime, Du, iPlayer etc), do you watch TV Scamp? I totally canceled my local TV subscriptions as they were so awful for what they charge.

I watch a few shows on Netflix but interested to see if we have any new options.
Old Dec 17th 2017, 6:55 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by jam25mack

I don't generally have much of a problem finding things to watch on Netflix and it also means I spend less time getting angry at Du's shocking Tv system.... now that is full of utter dross! And don't get me started on Bein..... Arabic commentary for the football.... like seriously!?!?!?
I'm always ****ing happy.

Netflix just drove me up the wall. Apart from the odd series, we struggled to find stuff worth watching. I'm aware I'm probably in the minority but it wasn't great.

Originally Posted by TheShed
So where (Showtime, Du, iPlayer etc), do you watch TV Scamp? I totally canceled my local TV subscriptions as they were so awful for what they charge.

I watch a few shows on Netflix but interested to see if we have any new options.
Du remote is almost permanently on BeIn 11. I never look at any other channels.

Everything through the dodgy box.
Old Dec 17th 2017, 6:55 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Currently watching a TV Show called Dark, intriguing

loved the first season of Stranger Things so much that I am afraid to watch the second season of it now in case I dont like it as much

Got Netflix running on the PS4 so easy peasy
Old Dec 17th 2017, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

i gotta kinda agree with SCAMP...netflix in this region (whether it's the same in other regions i have no idea)...is pretty p*ss poor when it comes to good tv dramas and films. Most of the films are years old and majority of the dramas/series i've never heard of...it doesn't even have Modern Family or Grey's Anatomy.
However a couple of the series i have watched so far and absolutely loved is The Crown (just finished the 2nd season) and Stranger Things...IRISH apparently season 2 is meant to be well good...however the first couple of episodes are a bit naff and you need your will power not to switch it off...but once you get past those two first episodes then it really kicks in....or so i have been told.
Old Dec 17th 2017, 7:29 am
Account Closed

Not just Netflix here, we had UK and US. Both wank.
Old Dec 17th 2017, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Pongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack

If the game is crap I generally switch to an Arabic commentary...at least it sounds exciting
Old Dec 17th 2017, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

old (but new to me!) I liked Black Mirror

Although I don't use it much as I don't really watch TV, I think Netflix is alright. If you want to torment yourself get amazon Prime, that is shite.
Old Dec 18th 2017, 1:09 am
...---...

Fossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
i gotta kinda agree with SCAMP...netflix in this region (whether it's the same in other regions i have no idea)...is pretty p*ss poor when it comes to good tv dramas and films. Most of the films are years old and majority of the dramas/series i've never heard of...it doesn't even have Modern Family or Grey's Anatomy.
However a couple of the series i have watched so far and absolutely loved is The Crown (just finished the 2nd season) and Stranger Things...IRISH apparently season 2 is meant to be well good...however the first couple of episodes are a bit naff and you need your will power not to switch it off...but once you get past those two first episodes then it really kicks in....or so i have been told.
The Crown was some of the best TV I have seen in years, excellent stuff. Watched Season 2 over three days.
Old Dec 18th 2017, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fossildog
The Crown was some of the best TV I have seen in years, excellent stuff. Watched Season 2 over three days.
totally agree...its was an eye opener in some parts since i wasn't familiar with the history of the royal family.