Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

My secrets to success-The Rules

My secrets to success-The Rules

Old Aug 3rd 2007, 3:36 am
Banned

The Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really nice
Default My secrets to success-The Rules

Many of you have noticed that I periodically quote my rules of success after some messages. Well now I've decided to post a rule everyday. Not in order of importance but in time you be able put together all of my 100 secrets to success. I'm not guaranteeing that they will make you successful, but I do know that I would be nowhere without them..Some of them I have picked up in my travels, others I made up myself. Here's a couple of my favorites:

#23 If your not moving forwards, then you're moving backwards
#82 Honesty is not always the best policy
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 3:57 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My secrets to success-The Rules

Originally Posted by The Diabolical
Many of you have noticed that I periodically quote my rules of success after some messages. Well now I've decided to post a rule everyday. Not in order of importance but in time you be able put together all of my 100 secrets to success. I'm not guaranteeing that they will make you successful, but I do know that I would be nowhere without them..Some of them I have picked up in my travels, others I made up myself. Here's a couple of my favorites:

Why not take advantage of the free blog facility on this site ...
to write all your thoughts and rules in one place ..

Much easier to follow for those who are interested..
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:24 am
Banned

The Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really niceThe Diabolical is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ray
Why not take advantage of the free blog facility on this site ...
to write all your thoughts and rules in one place ..

Much easier to follow for those who are interested..
How do I get there my friend?
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:26 am
Banned

Rule #62- When someone is patting you on the back, they are usually looking for a soft spot to stick the knife in
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:31 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Mate, just write a book and pocket the dosh, it's fashionable these days.

I'm sure people would be way interested in how a nobody on a Message Board can be so obviously successful.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:34 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

How do I get there my friend?
Top of the page ..My Blog ...
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:35 am
Banned

So far this morning I've been called a Nobody and an A$$hole?

Way to roll out the welcome wagon people.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:37 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Honesty is always the best policy...
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:51 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Sally
Honesty is always the best policy...

Not in business, grasshopper.

Rule# 99 Pride is hard to swallow, but it will go down
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:54 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Not in business, grasshopper.

Rule# 99 Pride is hard to swallow, but it will go down
Oo-er
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 6:49 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

being "a successful businesman" and knowing one or two I would say that your "RULES" are contrary to everyone elses, which is probably a good indicator as to how you conduct business and treat other people. it would also explain the field of business your in and why you wouldnt make it in any other field, especially one where a degree of ethical behaviour was needed.

Assiduus usus uni rei deditus et ingenium et artem saepe vincit

Last edited by shiva; Aug 3rd 2007 at 7:05 am.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 6:54 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome anyway Di, shit, a bit more googled wisdom ain't gonna hurt anyone.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 12:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I see you more and more as a father figure to me...
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
being "a successful businesman" and knowing one or two I would say that your "RULES" are contrary to everyone elses, which is probably a good indicator as to how you conduct business and treat other people. it would also explain the field of business your in and why you wouldnt make it in any other field, especially one where a degree of ethical behaviour was needed.

Huh? I'll think about that while I'm counting my money.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 5:31 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Huh? I'll think about that while I'm counting my money.
and money is the be all and end all!! I have got a feeling that I actually know who you are, if I am right, then your wife and daughters will be history in your life soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.