My new t-shirt

Old Jun 17th 2007, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of
Default Re: My new t-shirt

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
you'll be fine, you can watch all those boring science fiction movies
Can't wait! A night of not being subjected to Emmerdale and Corrie!!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 1:02 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse
you best tape them though !!!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 1:03 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

you best tape them though !!!
come on guys ... we want a proper domestic here!!! name calling, fists etc
Old Jun 17th 2007, 1:04 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
I don't do domestic - the mouse does all the dishes!!!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 1:05 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

I don't do domestic - the mouse does all the dishes!!!
that's the way it should be ... I love modern men!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 1:07 pm
Concierge

that's the way it should be ... I love modern men!
In all the years we been together we very rarely argue, there is no point really.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 1:12 pm
Pog mo thoin

In all the years we been together we very rarely argue, there is no point really.
same here ... Mr Eck just does as he is told .. hee hee
Old Jun 17th 2007, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Oh you naughty cat. Slap. Its a waste of time really Miss Eck!!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 1:24 pm
Pog mo thoin

Oh you naughty cat. Slap. Its a waste of time really Miss Eck!!
ouch

are you one of those 'treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen sortta guys'???
Old Jun 17th 2007, 1:25 pm
Concierge

ouch

your joking he is so soft you could clag holes with him!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 4:01 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

your joking he is so soft you could clag holes with him!
Perhaps he should meet Mr Star ...
He will give him a few tips...on how to have the pefect housewife.....
Tell him to call and Mr Star will supply him with he chip to turn you into a stepford wife
Old Jun 18th 2007, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Perhaps he should meet Mr Star ...
He will give him a few tips...on how to have the pefect housewife.....
Tell him to call and Mr Star will supply him with he chip to turn you into a stepford wife
What a fantastic idea!! Can I have 2 chips just in case 1 doesn't have enough power!!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

ouch

Sometimes I wish I was, but it takes a lot to get me mad enough to be nasty.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 5:46 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

What a fantastic idea!! Can I have 2 chips just in case 1 doesn't have enough power!!
No honestly you only need one .......i never even did any washing-up...none ..
Mr Star used to do the cleaning on a saturday morning and all the hoovering and ironing
Since Mr Star has inserted this chip I have become The Perfect Housewife....
Old Jun 18th 2007, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
No honestly you only need one .......i never even did any washing-up...none ..
Mr Star used to do the cleaning on a saturday morning and all the hoovering and ironing
Since Mr Star has inserted this chip I have become The Perfect Housewife....
Can you just slip it into her vodka on Thursday??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.