Must haves or wants

Old Oct 22nd 2017, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

Arnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Must haves or wants

Got a few pairs of Loakes, Churches and Cheaney's. I expect them all to outlast me so see it as an investment. Plus, due to the hard water and the amount you sweat here I tend to buy cheaper clothes these days so it's nice to have something for best.
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

martinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
errrr...........
You asked
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

martinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
[/COLOR]
so true...have you guys seen the Bentley SUV equivalent (it's called the Bentayga)...it's totally rank.
Built only for a specific type of client. Can you guess?
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 8:25 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arnold S
Got a few pairs of Loakes, Churches and Cheaney's. I expect them all to outlast me so see it as an investment. Plus, due to the hard water and the amount you sweat here I tend to buy cheaper clothes these days so it's nice to have something for best.
Not to split hairs but...

If your shoes outlast you then doesn't that mean that you have over-invested and have not received the best return?

And the water here is not hard at all: it's desalinated seawater so where would the CaCO3 come from?

Anyway, I guess I am the ultimate Grinch as I get little pleasure from buying anything unless it's super-cheap. I'm reasonably pleased with the GBP 500 Samsung tablet I bought which is a massive upgrade on the iPad I was using but I'm far happier with the multifunctional GBP7 cover that it fits so neatly into. In each case it is the function that interests me rather than the "brand" or what that might communicate.

And as for my clothes, well, all I'll say is that I get constant letters from the gay authorities threatening to revoke my licence.
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope

And as for my clothes, well, all I'll say is that I get constant letters from the gay authorities threatening to revoke my licence.
Which subclause is allowing you to get away with it?
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 9:46 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
You two trying to out-gay each other is the battle we all want to see.
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
You two trying to out-gay each other is the battle we all want to see.
I'm not sure - it will be done in excruciatingly painful detail with constant clarification, expansion of non-important points, misunderstandings and mutually outrageous offense over nothings.
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 10:08 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I'm not sure - it will be done in excruciatingly painful detail with constant clarification, expansion of non-important points, misunderstandings and mutually outrageous offense over nothings.
It would be brilliant.
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 22nd 2017, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

Arnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to behold

If your shoes outlast you then doesn't that mean that you have over-invested and have not received the best return?
Not if you factor in the appropriate CapEx adjustments

Regarding clothes, I'm not sure the exact reason but generally found the UAE to be a lot harder wearing on them.
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 10:45 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

That's just our respective personality deficiencies/enhancements (take your pick), nothing to do with our genital preference....
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 10:47 am
...we killed the flame

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
The no-longer-giving-a-toss one...
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 22nd 2017, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martinbkk
Built only for a specific type of client. Can you guess?
the 'more money than sense, and no style arab' type
Old Oct 22nd 2017, 10:49 am
...we killed the flame

And anyway, why else log onto this bored? You can get cheap and tired throwaway sexist lines and blinkered nationalistic idiocy everywhere on the net these days.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.