Musandam (OMAN)

Old Jul 22nd 2007, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of
Default Musandam (OMAN)

Friday morning, i went to musandam oman, it was really amazing, the road to khasab is really nice, had lunch over there at golden tulip hotel and the we went to Khor Najid, amazing view from there. Sea and mountains they are great. Then we went to Jebel Harim the highest point at Musandam around 2,087 meters approx 4,500 feet. Amazing weather. The mountains are bit green and i have heard they get greener during rainy season. The road is difficult and steep, one need a power full 4x4. Came back at 2 at night back to dubai. Was driving for more then 12 hours but it was worth. I'll post the pictures soon
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 6:39 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Musandam (OMAN)

Brilliant! lot of driving though.
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

sounds fab...can't wait to see the pix, SAMS...

MM, xx
Old Jul 29th 2007, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SAMS
Friday morning, i went to musandam oman, it was really amazing, the road to khasab is really nice, had lunch over there at golden tulip hotel and the we went to Khor Najid, amazing view from there. Sea and mountains they are great. Then we went to Jebel Harim the highest point at Musandam around 2,087 meters approx 4,500 feet. Amazing weather. The mountains are bit green and i have heard they get greener during rainy season. The road is difficult and steep, one need a power full 4x4. Came back at 2 at night back to dubai. Was driving for more then 12 hours but it was worth. I'll post the pictures soon
Hey SAMS..you got the pictures yet??? Sounds really good
Old Jul 29th 2007, 1:09 pm
Wor Jackie

Jackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really nice

Originally Posted by SAMS
It get's better, go up the Khasab wadi, camp at the bowl, (it's one a way road, then back the way you came.

Amazing
Old Jul 29th 2007, 2:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jackie Milburn
It get's better, go up the Khasab wadi, camp at the bowl, (it's one a way road, then back the way you came.

Amazing
wow...and you've managed to do that in six weeks here, i'm impressed...

MM, xx
Old Jul 29th 2007, 2:13 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
he is a reincarnation, he has been here before!
Old Jul 29th 2007, 2:14 pm
Wor Jackie

Jackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really niceJackie Milburn is just really nice

MM, xx
I refer the honourable lady to the response I gave earlier.

Hang on, but that was via pm.

Spent a few years here a few years back.
Old Jul 29th 2007, 2:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I refer the honourable lady to the response I gave earlier.
eh...??

Hang on, but that was via pm.
not to me...???

Spent a few years here a few years back.
Ahh...i see...well it sounds fab whatever. Were you living here then...?

MM, xx
Old Jul 29th 2007, 2:20 pm
Wor Jackie

eh...??

not to me...???

Ahh...i see...well it sounds fab whatever. Were you living here then...?

MM, xx
Sorry, It was to a Northern Lass

Mankhool.

You?
Old Jul 29th 2007, 2:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry, It was to a Northern Lass

Mankhool.

You?
I'm northern...but clearly you're talking about a different lass, lol...

I wasn't asking WHERE you're living...but was asking WERE you living here a few years ago then...

MM, xx
Old Jul 29th 2007, 2:25 pm
Wor Jackie

I'm northern...but clearly you're talking about a different lass, lol...

I wasn't asking WHERE you're living...but was asking WERE you living here a few years ago then...

MM, xx
I was, when Golden Sands was just that....
Old Jul 29th 2007, 2:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I was, when Golden Sands was just that....
having stayed in Golden Sands 10 for a month when I arrived, i kinda wish that it still was just that, lmao...

MM, xx
Old Jul 29th 2007, 2:29 pm
Wor Jackie

having stayed in Golden Sands 10 for a month when I arrived, i kinda wish that it still was just that, lmao...

MM, xx
Is that the blue one? Or was that #9?
Old Jul 29th 2007, 2:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is that the blue one? Or was that #9?
errr...not sure what colour, the one right opposite the sand that leads to the big Spinneys...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.