Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Most pointless thread 2008

View Poll Results: Which one completely gets on our tits???
Beardman's threads
10.00%
Spugsy's attention-seeking/googlable questions threads
25.00%
This year's polls threads
15.00%
Beardman's Atheist thread
30.00%
the Dean's linked threads that noone clicks the links within
5.00%
Conf's threads where he asked 25 sort of questions...Another attention seeking moment...
20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Most pointless thread 2008

Old Dec 12th 2008, 8:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Most pointless thread 2008

They are sometimes stupid topics...Really...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 8:10 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Most pointless thread 2008

[QUOTE=Confucius;7062423]They are sometimes stupid topics...Really...

Well fwiw, I think your 25 thread episode was hilarious but then I think you are the craziest funniest poster........oh and the whole Poll Set up is providing/will provide a fair bit of amusement and larfs-ain't that what life is for???

So from one crazy to another (tho' you are THE uber) thanx for the time you spent putting all this together.

x
Old Dec 13th 2008, 10:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
They are sometimes stupid topics...Really...
Dammit i should've made this one public voting!!! I'm getting attacked here and have no idea by who(m)!!!
Old Dec 13th 2008, 10:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva

Well fwiw, I think your 25 thread episode was hilarious but then I think you are the craziest funniest poster........oh and the whole Poll Set up is providing/will provide a fair bit of amusement and larfs-ain't that what life is for???

So from one crazy to another (tho' you are THE uber) thanx for the time you spent putting all this together.

x
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Well, it's all for fun...Life is really too short...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 11:14 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Dammit i should've made this one public voting!!! I'm getting attacked here and have no idea by who(m)!!!
My vote for you wasn't an attack, it was a compliment. Anyone who can takes pointlessness to those levels deserves to be recognised.
Old Dec 13th 2008, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Roadking
My vote for you wasn't an attack, it was a compliment. Anyone who can takes pointlessness to those levels deserves to be recognised.
Roadking; my dear Fatboy, my gorgeous Elactraglide, my Sportster 883;you do know that I'm having fun with all of this; and just so you and everyone knows, I myself included the 25 pointless threads thing...Or else it was going to be the 5 options only...
Old Dec 13th 2008, 5:04 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Roadking; my dear Fatboy, my gorgeous Elactraglide, my Sportster 883;you do know that I'm having fun with all of this; and just so you and everyone knows, I myself included the 25 pointless threads thing...Or else it was going to be the 5 options only...
No, really! Doh!
Old Dec 13th 2008, 5:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Roadking
No, really! Doh!
Muppet...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 4:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Can't believe Beardman didn't see this today...