Monday Night Pub Quiz

Old May 10th 2008, 10:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Monday Night Pub Quiz

8pm - Aussie Legends Bar - Rydges Plaza Hotel - Satwa

we have been dumped by Emerald Eyes coz she was too embarrassed about coming third.

who is going to turn up?
Old May 10th 2008, 10:43 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Monday Night Pub Quiz

Originally Posted by Inselaffen

we have been dumped by Emerald Eyes coz she was too embarrassed about coming third.

who is going to turn up?

Actually, she couldn't handle another night f your shorts and you asking where she hid her valve.
Old May 10th 2008, 10:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Actually, she couldn't handle another night f your shorts and you asking where she hid her valve.
well I had a good grope for the valve but couldnt find it

and as you all loved the shorts so much they might make an appearance again next Monday. Maybe even in combination with the shirt from thursday night !
Old May 10th 2008, 11:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

and as you all loved the shorts so much they might make an appearance again next Monday. Maybe even in combination with the shirt from thursday night !
You wouldnt dare....even you arent that stupid.
Old May 10th 2008, 11:20 am
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Save them for your holiday - which museum is it this year?
Old May 10th 2008, 11:28 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scarletfan
Save them for your holiday - which museum is it this year?

He's having a change, it's the library next time.....unless he gets kicked out for his shorts being too loud!
Old May 10th 2008, 11:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

He's having a change, it's the library next time.....unless he gets kicked out for his shorts being too loud!
I reckon he's a bird watcher.....never gets to see any though because they are terrified to go near him!
Old May 10th 2008, 11:33 am
Account Closed

Museums and libraries will accept anybody these days...
Old May 10th 2008, 11:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oooh!...maybe he is one of those freaks who go to conventions and dress up like nobs and speak kling-on!!!
Old May 10th 2008, 11:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Oooh!...maybe he is one of those freaks who go to conventions and dress up like nobs and speak kling-on!!!
He doesn't have to dress up!!
Old May 10th 2008, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

there we go.....
Attached Thumbnails Monday Night Pub Quiz-.jpg  
Old May 10th 2008, 11:39 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

there we go.....
Nice!
Old May 10th 2008, 11:39 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

who is going to turn up?
To be dumped, I would have had to have been picked up first, and I dont recall EE picking me up at any time....

Ill be there..........
Old May 10th 2008, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
To be dumped, I would have had to have been picked up first, and I dont recall EE picking me up at any time....

Ill be there..........
are you going to sing to us??
Old May 10th 2008, 11:42 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

are you going to sing to us??
Didnt say I would be sitting with you tho....

I am mulling over a contract offer from the BE 'B' team.. They feel they need an injection of music knowledge and gregarious personality...

And they came to the obvious person....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.