Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Men enjoy life without their "complaining" wives

Men enjoy life without their "complaining" wives

Old Jul 20th 2009, 5:15 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light
Default Men enjoy life without their "complaining" wives

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Society/10332955.html

Heh.. you gotta laugh.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 5:47 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Men enjoy life without their "complaining" wives

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
bloody ridiculous!!
Old Jul 20th 2009, 6:29 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
heh heh

heh heh!

"I do miss my sandwiches and rice bowls she packs for the office. I am eating lot of junk food these days as my wife is vacationing in Philippines with her parents," said Mano Babao, a web designer.

He said he also misses seeing the house in order, fresh and clean bed sheets, shirts and trousers all neatly pressed. "I never knew how difficult it is to manage a house. I think I've learned to appreciate what my wife does much better now," he said.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 6:32 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
heh heh

heh heh!

"I do miss my sandwiches and rice bowls she packs for the office. I am eating lot of junk food these days as my wife is vacationing in Philippines with her parents," said Mano Babao, a web designer.

He said he also misses seeing the house in order, fresh and clean bed sheets, shirts and trousers all neatly pressed. "I never knew how difficult it is to manage a house. I think I've learned to appreciate what my wife does much better now," he said.
I liked the Project Manager who said he is spending his first summer alone, as a Project Manager in Dubai I bet it is his last summer alone!!
Old Jul 20th 2009, 6:44 am
Banned

eylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to alleylesda is a name known to all

Bloody true!!!
Old Jul 20th 2009, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
my helper is away, so i feel his pain...

MM, xx
Old Jul 20th 2009, 9:26 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
my helper is away, so i feel his pain...

MM, xx
if you need a bit of help I can PM you my helpers number - she comes via an agency - min of 4 hours. She is lovely.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
if you need a bit of help I can PM you my helpers number - she comes via an agency - min of 4 hours. She is lovely.
it's ok thanks, no kids here either, so it's not like there's that much to do...

MM, xx
Old Jul 20th 2009, 10:11 am
Concierge

it's ok thanks, no kids here either, so it's not like there's that much to do...

MM, xx
what have you done to the kids
Old Jul 20th 2009, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

what have you done to the kids
in the uk for 2 weeks enjoying "quality time" with the grandparents, lol...

MM, xx
Old Jul 20th 2009, 10:13 am
Concierge

in the uk for 2 weeks enjoying "quality time" with the grandparents, lol...

MM, xx
did they go as unaccompanied minors or did you take them?
Old Jul 20th 2009, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

did they go as unaccompanied minors or did you take them?
oh god no, they are too little for that, aren't they...if not, it's giving me some ideas though, lmao...monsieur medusa took them, and is bringing them back a week after me as well, so i will have 2 flights sans kids, how wonderful, just sit back and enjoy the bubbly...!

MM, xx
Old Jul 20th 2009, 10:46 am
Concierge

oh god no, they are too little for that, aren't they...if not, it's giving me some ideas though, lmao...monsieur medusa took them, and is bringing them back a week after me as well, so i will have 2 flights sans kids, how wonderful, just sit back and enjoy the bubbly...!

MM, xx
fantastic!! and technically they aren't too young, my cousins little girl used to fly up to see is in Newcastle when she was about 6. Thing is that was only an hours flight. It's a lovely thought though!!
Old Jul 20th 2009, 10:56 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I have to admit I am fairly enjoying my first days sans wife and kids...

TV remote all to myself, no chuffin' salad shite in the fridge anymore and the space re-used as more space for the beer...

Old Jul 20th 2009, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

aberdeensiregirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Well, I have to admit I am fairly enjoying my first days sans wife and kids...

TV remote all to myself, no chuffin' salad shite in the fridge anymore and the space re-used as more space for the beer...

You will soon begin to miss them!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.