Meeting a woman?

Old May 13th 2008, 10:41 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meeting a woman?

Originally Posted by Beard Man
i am talking in general

a girl must evaluate the danger in anything ... because a woman is weaker, softer more sensitive than a man...

and she must be really carefull in everything ...

Oh? Have we met?

Utter balderdash!
Old May 13th 2008, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

even living in the west can be dangrous ...

if a woman go to the wrong place at the wrong time.

raping women in the west (US for example) is happening on daily basis
A fair and valid point - crime in general is far more prevalent in the major cities of Europe and the USA than it is here. Most expats would agree that they feel safer on the streets of the UAE than London or Manchester.
Old May 13th 2008, 10:44 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

God created women this way (softer more senstive ...etc..) so that she can do the thing that a man can never do .. which is being a mother...

it is not crap .. it is a fact...

and about lashing ..

saudis are simply following the order of God because it is written in the Quran (which is the talk of God unlike what people think that it is a book that Mohammad wrote)
do you really believe that god wanted or wants women to be lashed after being gang raped???

How can you possibly believe that that is what god wants?????

i put it to you sir that your entire belief system is a great big pile of stinking poo.
Old May 13th 2008, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

God created women this way (softer more senstive ...etc..) so that she can do the thing that a man can never do .. which is being a mother...

it is not crap .. it is a fact...
go visit pollok.

seriously, that is so prehistoric its laughable. Our bible says a lot of things also, but for society to progress changes in attitudes must evolve along the way...That is where certain religions are sadly let down..
Old May 13th 2008, 10:46 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

what ideas are you talking about specificly and why scotland ?
because we love differing opinions and debate
Old May 13th 2008, 10:48 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
because we love differing opinions and debate
ok...so what about my point of view that sometimes a woman can be seen as partly responsible...I really am interested to hear the views about that...or is the woman ALWAYS innocent when she is raped...
Old May 13th 2008, 10:50 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
It is interesting, Mr Beardman, that you assert several times that the published story is not true. Is this not a strong argument for freedom of speech and reportage in KSA? I believe that there is nothing in the Quaran that discourages freedom of speech...

well, so many things are happening in the ksa recently... but there is a big gap between saudi society and the media ...

the media is being controlled by people who have different interests and who are not known to be religious or understand religious principles.. there for they are against religious scholars... they try to make a big story out of anything small just to embarrass them.

do you know that the lady and the man were not Sunni they were she'ees and that the layer took the whole thing to the media just to make a pressure on the court...

there are a lot of details in the story that people don't really know about..

and all what i want is a prove that the rape happened...
Old May 13th 2008, 10:52 am
**** it we'll do it live

Originally Posted by MataHari
ok...so what about my point of view that sometimes a woman can be seen as partly responsible...I really am interested to hear the views about that...or is the woman ALWAYS innocent when she is raped...
hhhmmm let me see.....is a woman capable of raping herself...?

Ok that given then no.

What your talking about is a) consentual sex where a woman "cries rape" afterwards and is tehrefore not rape at all.
And b)Given that a woman cant rape herself even if she led a man into temptation he still had to make a consious descision to rape her. so the blame lies with him not her.
Old May 13th 2008, 10:52 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari

Mata,

By definition-yes she is if she has been 'raped'.
Old May 13th 2008, 10:55 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
do you really believe that god wanted or wants women to be lashed after being gang raped???

How can you possibly believe that that is what god wants?????

i put it to you sir that your entire belief system is a great big pile of stinking poo.

you are talking to a Muslim and Arabian at the same time.. i am pure arabian not like other muslims or arabs.. i know about islam many things..

all muslims believe in Quraan as the first sorce of religous principlies

and Quraan is the talk of God... i wish that one day you will grap a transelation of Quraan and read it ...to know what i mean

so Yes i believe this is the order of God himself cause it is written then.
Old May 13th 2008, 10:58 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
[/B]

Mata,

By definition-yes she is if she has been 'raped'.
so a woman can do anything to a guy to get him going and still come out with a clean slate when he rapes her...she is in no way to blame for that or even partly responsible....
Old May 13th 2008, 10:59 am
Banned

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
go visit pollok.

seriously, that is so prehistoric its laughable. Our bible says a lot of things also, but for society to progress changes in attitudes must evolve along the way...That is where certain religions are sadly let down..

you can change a woman's nature ... and evolve it as you say ...
but is it good ??

or is it better to keep the woman the way she was created ...
Old May 13th 2008, 11:00 am
**** it we'll do it live

you are talking to a Muslim and Arabian at the same time.. i am pure arabian not like other muslims or arabs.. i know about islam many things..

and Quraan is the talk of God... i wish that one day you will grap a transelation of Quraan and read it ...to know what i mean

I have read the koran and have spent probably about the same time in arabia as you have so i am far from ignorant of islam and its beliefs.

But I put it to you again, Do you really believe that this is gods will?????
If so then I believe that should you ever meet god you may be in for a surprise.
Old May 13th 2008, 11:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed, but even amongst the ummah there is disagreement about this case. See for example:

http://eteraz.wordpress.com/2007/12/...-not-adultery/
Old May 13th 2008, 11:02 am
**** it we'll do it live

you can change a woman's nature ... and evolve it as you say ...
but is it good ??

or is it better to keep the woman the way she was created ...

Did he really type that or am i seeing things

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.