Meeting a woman?

Old May 13th 2008, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meeting a woman?

Originally Posted by Beard Man
and she must be really carefull in everything ...
yeah, she should be careful not to live in saudi, for starters...

MM, xx
Old May 13th 2008, 10:14 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Beardy

you should come to scotland and expouse these views. I know many people who would love to hear your opinion
Old May 13th 2008, 10:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
jeez do you actually believe that??

Women are neither weaker, softer nor more sensitive than men..

that is prehistoric bullshit of which you lot still grasp on to too suit your 'beliefs'

Why would you lash such a soft, weak, sensitive girl......
Many instances I've seen local women much meaner than their male counterparts...
Old May 13th 2008, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Many instances I've seen local women much meaner than their male counterparts...
come to Glasgow and go for a drink in the Iron Horse....and call the women there soft.. i dare ya
Old May 13th 2008, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

come to Glasgow and go for a drink in the Iron Horse....and call the women there soft.. i dare ya
You don't have to haul me all the way to the other part of the world to prove a point, do you???
Old May 13th 2008, 10:25 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

If my memory serves me right, this alleged rape case involved a married woman in a car with her lover at night, who were then joined by two of his male friends when the incident took place in a remote area. To my mind, it sounds more like rape than consensual sex...just thought I would add my two pennyworth.
Old May 13th 2008, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

You don't have to haul me all the way to the other part of the world to prove a point, do you???
only if you are paying for the tickets, i would gladly show you around my old stomping (literally) ground
Old May 13th 2008, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

only if you are paying for the tickets, i would gladly show you around my old stomping (literally) ground
I never knew you were that tight...
Old May 13th 2008, 10:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by lionheart
If my memory serves me right, this alleged rape case involved a married woman in a car with her lover at night, who were then joined by two of his male friends when the incident took place in a remote area. To my mind, it sounds more like rape than consensual sex...just thought I would add my two pennyworth.
Either that, or as the Saudi courts believe, she is the wildest and biggest nymphomaniac over there...
Old May 13th 2008, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

I never knew you were that tight...
being scottish alas it is in our blood...

id buy you a flat pint thou that the barlady will proceed to throw at you...
Old May 13th 2008, 10:33 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

So now, after establishing that it's the girls fault she was raped, you're going to call anyone who askes about the shape of your beard as a pimp???
i have a neat beard

and i didn't think of you this way at all

i Apologize if it sound like that ... knowing that a pimp will not arrange girlfriends for his customers .... he will arrange women who work in this business... which is nothing close from a girlfriend.
Old May 13th 2008, 10:36 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

jeez do you actually believe that??

Women are neither weaker, softer nor more sensitive than men..

that is prehistoric bullshit of which you lot still grasp on to too suit your 'beliefs'

Why would you lash such a soft, weak, sensitive girl......

God created women this way (softer more senstive ...etc..) so that she can do the thing that a man can never do .. which is being a mother...

it is not crap .. it is a fact...

and about lashing ..

saudis are simply following the order of God because it is written in the Quran (which is the talk of God unlike what people think that it is a book that Mohammad wrote)
Old May 13th 2008, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

It is interesting, Mr Beardman, that you assert several times that the published story is not true. Is this not a strong argument for freedom of speech and reportage in KSA? I believe that there is nothing in the Quaran that discourages freedom of speech...
Old May 13th 2008, 10:39 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
yeah, she should be careful not to live in saudi, for starters...

MM, xx

even living in the west can be dangrous ...

if a woman go to the wrong place at the wrong time.

raping women in the west (US for example) is happening on daily basis
Old May 13th 2008, 10:40 am
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
Beardy

you should come to scotland and expouse these views. I know many people who would love to hear your opinion

what ideas are you talking about specificly and why scotland ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.