Meet Up

Old Oct 5th 2017, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet Up

Originally Posted by Dubaiexile

Noooooooooooo thankfully otherwise I would be in mourning...just a little Yaris hire car, that is 4 inches shorter!!!
Wait, you bought a fancy new car and that's the one Scamp was referring to?

Oh well, if true, it's your lucky day
Old Oct 5th 2017, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
Wait, you bought a fancy new car and that's the one Scamp was referring to?

Oh well, if true, it's your lucky day
Yep that was what Scamp was referring to, Jag F-Pace R Sport

Lucky tell me, still waiting to take delivery, and it is something I have been waiting a long time to be able to afford and enjoy....poor little Yaris!!
Old Oct 5th 2017, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
We're going to stick to Wednesdays, sorry.
Wednesdays is fine...my point was if you ain't staying till past mid-night then it ain't worth me coming.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

....poor little Yaris!!
Only time you'll say that
Old Oct 5th 2017, 12:11 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by mission
Wednesdays is fine...my point was if you ain't staying till past mid-night then it ain't worth me coming.
It's mid week. Who goes out beyond midnight during the week?

I honestly thought you were joking about this?
Old Oct 5th 2017, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
It's mid week. Who goes out beyond midnight during the week?

I honestly thought you were joking about this?
not at all lol....i would have come had you guys stayed beyond midnight...otherwise in all fairness it's not worth me coming and drinking for just an hr or so....if i'm going out i like to be out for at least a good couple of hours, if not more
Old Oct 5th 2017, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
not at all lol....i would have come had you guys stayed beyond midnight...otherwise in all fairness it's not worth me coming and drinking for just an hr or so....if i'm going out i like to be out for at least a good couple of hours, if not more
If they do not hang around next time I will take you for a tour of the "Dark Side", be home for around 3am ish !!!
Old Oct 6th 2017, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

If they do not hang around next time I will take you for a tour of the "Dark Side", be home for around 3am ish !!!
deal
Old Oct 6th 2017, 2:56 pm
Just Joined

Statistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud ofStatistix has much to be proud of

So, how was it? I'll try to make the next one, if only to see just how tall this bloke "The Dean" is......
Old Oct 8th 2017, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

ExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of lightExpatAl is a glorious beacon of light

Fill me in with the goss...