Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Meanwhile back in Blighty (Blackburn)...

Meanwhile back in Blighty (Blackburn)...

Old Sep 30th 2016, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Meanwhile back in Blighty (Blackburn)...

Blackburn

I don't know if that's a spoof website but it made me chuckle.

Mentioning Paula Radcliffe and Mincing Lane scored bonus points for me.

Maybe I should stick to Viz (No pun intended).

I've been thinking about Blackburn beer garden wanker a lot, and I've come to the conclusion: he is a self-expressionist of the highest order, Britain's greatest living artist. Has Banksy done anything close to being as subversive as giving himself a coke-fuelled handy in a pub garden in Blackburn? He has not. Does anything say "Britain" more than the image of a tired fork lift truck operator, coked out of his mind, emotionlessly wanking under a Thwaites-branded bench umbrella? We should put that on tourist pamphlets instead of a picture of the Queen. We should have had that instead of the Olympic opening ceremony.

Last edited by IKnowNothing; Sep 30th 2016 at 5:17 am.
Old Sep 30th 2016, 6:58 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Meanwhile back in Blighty (Blackburn)...

It was Redshark.
Old Sep 30th 2016, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
It was Redshark.
40 minutes? All the hookers tell me the following:-

Indians are the smallest
Arabs are the quickest
Old Sep 30th 2016, 5:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing

Indians are the smallest
Arabs are the quickest

AHHHH.... could it be possible that they were trying to comfort you after seeing your failing attempts to rise to the occasion?

Scamp, apparently has given up on hookers for that very reason.
Old Oct 2nd 2016, 8:36 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by redShark
AHHHH.... could it be possible that they were trying to comfort you after seeing your failing attempts to rise to the occasion?

Scamp, apparently has given up on hookers for that very reason.
I've never ****ed a hooker Redshark.

Never needed to, never really wanted to either.

But hey, if it's what you can get, it's up to you. Better than ****ing a cousin or whatever you might normally try.
Old Oct 3rd 2016, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

But anyway, the dialogue of the link makes me laugh.
Old Oct 4th 2016, 3:24 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing

Indians are the smallest
Arabs are the quickest
I've been around a bit chief and certain acquaintances many years ago told me that the Japanese are without doubt the smallest and the quickest coupled with being the best tippers !

The perfect punter !
Old Oct 4th 2016, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

martinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond repute

As Thai girls tend to say of the Japanese, 3x3. 3", 3mins, 3k