The MataHari Thread

Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:46 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute
Default The MataHari Thread

Some of you know this beautiful Dutch lady by the name of MataHari. Well, I had the pleasure of meeting this lady last nite and must say to all her avid (male) fans out there, that those photos in her gallery really don't do her any justice at all.

She has legs that seem to go on for ever, leading up to a finely honed torso, which brings you to that smile. You guys are lucky she is behind a computer screen. But if you wish to see this beauty in the flesh, get yourself a flight to Dubai (if you are not already here) and attend the BE meet up on the 21st June.

I really did think beauty and brains did not come together, but I was proved wrong last night. Beauty, brains and wit all wrapped up in one.

I'd love to say I hate her, but I really can't

Last edited by Miss Eck; Jun 7th 2007 at 8:02 pm. Reason: oops .. typo
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The MataHari Thread

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Some of you know this beautiful Dutch lady by the name of MataHari. Well, I had the pleasure of meeting this lady last nite and must say to all her avid (male) fans out there, that those photos in her gallery really don't do her any justice at all.

She has legs that seem to go on for every, leading up to a finely honed torso, which brings you to that smile. You guys are lucky she is behind a computer screen. But if you wish to see this beauty in the flesh, get yourself a flight to Dubai (if you are not already here) and attend the BE meet up on the 21st June.

I really did think beauty and brains did not come together, but I was proved wrong last night. Beauty, brains and wit all wrapped up in one.

I'd love to say I hate her, but I really can't
Are you coming on to her,mate???
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:51 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Are you coming on to her,mate???
oh, was it obvious?
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

oh, was it obvious?
Not at all,no...
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:55 pm
Pog mo thoin

Not at all,no...
oh good.

I think I should put this up in the Locker Room ... I think it deserves maximum exposure .. what do you reckon?
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh good.

I think I should put this up in the Locker Room ... I think it deserves maximum exposure .. what do you reckon?
At most you can handle 4 men...The locker has more than 20...
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:59 pm
Pog mo thoin

At most you can handle 4 men...The locker has more than 20...
really??? Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sorry, meant to say the lounge.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 8:02 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Well ~!! I did PM her ..with some suggestions...

she replied saying.. when I am the last male alive ..
I may have a chance ... so a positive result there ....
Old Jun 7th 2007, 8:04 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

pity you'll be dead by the time that happens...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

really??? Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sorry, meant to say the lounge.
Who's stopping you???
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by Ray

That's a fantastic result
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
pity you'll be dead by the time that happens...
but he dies every year... so there's always next year...

x
Old Jun 7th 2007, 8:05 pm
Pog mo thoin

Who's stopping you???
sorry .. just got someone bugging me at the moment
Old Jun 7th 2007, 8:05 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
but he dies every year... so there's always next year...

x
make my day...
Old Jun 7th 2007, 8:06 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

That's a fantastic result
If 3.3 billion men dies this week ... I'm in ....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.