Mariah Carey

Old May 4th 2008, 7:49 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mariah Carey

Originally Posted by MataHari
tut tut tut
sorry, but it's true...
Old May 4th 2008, 7:50 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
sorry, but it's true...
just imagine Chris saying...now sing to this mic babeh.....
Old May 4th 2008, 7:53 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'd expect she's the most high maintenance woman of all time, I bet she's a right pain in the hole.
...Find me a woman who isnt high maintenance and who is not a pain in the arse...
Old May 4th 2008, 7:55 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
...Find me a woman who isnt high maintenance and who is not a pain in the arse...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....som eone wake me up when it's over please...
Old May 4th 2008, 7:56 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....som eone wake me up when it's over please...
We're not back on that subject again are we ?
Old May 4th 2008, 8:07 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

A woman who's slutty and can sing....where's the problem ?
For that, why look further than Danni Minogue............
Old May 4th 2008, 8:09 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

And I thought BM's bitterness and twistedness was reserved for his beloved 'ammers....

Seems not to be the case......
Old May 4th 2008, 8:11 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I would gladly volunteer to be her bodyguard for the evening
Old May 4th 2008, 8:13 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
I would gladly volunteer to be her bodyguard for the evening
I bet she'd love that.
Old May 4th 2008, 8:13 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
For that, why look further than Danni Minogue............
...Because she's a midget .....and Australian !

Wouldnt know whether to shag her or toss her along the bar counter in a midget flinging contest......
Old May 4th 2008, 8:16 am
hmmmm...nice

I bet she'd love that.
big daddy...
Old May 4th 2008, 8:16 am
hmmmm...nice

Wouldnt know whether to shag her or toss her along the bar counter in a midget flinging contest......
descisions descisions eh...
Old May 4th 2008, 8:17 am
why ayeeeee man!

you'd be lucky to pull jimmy krankie mate, never mind danni minogue.
why ayeeeee man!

big daddy...
hey, how's the kittens?
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
And I thought BM's bitterness and twistedness was reserved for his beloved 'ammers....

Seems not to be the case......
That's cos they are both the bane of my life ..... You look forward to seeing them, they cost a fortune when you do, and despite the expectations, you finish up going home wondering just why you bothered in the first place....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.