Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Mancini's goodbye.............

Mancini's goodbye.............

Old May 29th 2013, 11:14 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Mancini's goodbye.............

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Ha ha ha, I assume your joking yeah? How id PJ fat and shit? He's looking like the future of English football.

As for Old Man Lambert, Anderson would rip him a new one without breaking a sweat.
I'm kidding?

Phil Jones is a ****ing weapon. If he is the future of English football then I'll join my Dad supporting Scotland. He's a hateful piece of shit. Constantly in the ref's face, constantly moaning, hammers into challenges and then fall down like he's landed on a mine. The most spineless, clumsy, shithead on the field whenever he plays.

He makes Pepe look honorable.

....and yes, he's fat.
Old May 29th 2013, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
I would bet on Micah Richards, Vincent kompany and Pablo Zabaleta knocking stone dead any three Manure pansies you might like to mention. As for the MUEN story, everybody knows that their Sports Department has been run by Rags for years, just like Sky Sports unfortunately. However, the tide is slowly turning blue. Wait and see.
Micah Richards cannot even get himself to training anymore let alone a ruck. Back in the day I would agree he was an absolute machine! Now, he's not even any use as a ball boy. When was the last time he even played? City ruined him.

Kompany, was a good player last season, average this. No different to any other EPL centre back in the hardness stakes.

Zabeleta, just because you are a dirty ***** that doesn't make you hard!

So now, the main newspaper in Manchester is bias...... So it Twitter and Facebook bias to?

The tide isn't turning blue, the tide has gone out! Did you not see any football this season? United triumphed over the EPL at a relaxed canter, represented themselves well in the CL, finally going out to a dubious decision while Citeh's mercenaries huffed and puffed their way through the EPL and were truly embarrassed in Europe. Between yourselves and Chelski there has never in the history of the CL been such a poor showing of CL Holders and Domestic League holders. The 2011/2012 champions didn't even turn up!

I can't wait to see what happens over the next few seasons. I can see the natural order resuming with Chelsea and Arsenal coming up with Spurs continuing to choke in the 12th hr, while your lot slowly slide down the table. And that's not even taking the effect the fair play legislation will have into account.
Old May 29th 2013, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I'm kidding?

Phil Jones is a ****ing weapon. If he is the future of English football then I'll join my Dad supporting Scotland. He's a hateful piece of shit. Constantly in the ref's face, constantly moaning, hammers into challenges and then fall down like he's landed on a mine. The most spineless, clumsy, shithead on the field whenever he plays.

He makes Pepe look honorable.

....and yes, he's fat.
Honestly, I don't know what games you've been watching but if that's what you think of one of the best young English talents I think you'd be better off supporting Scotland. Why don't you try it on for size tonight? I'm sure that'll be a cracking game......
Old May 29th 2013, 12:36 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Honestly, I don't know what games you've been watching but if that's what you think of one of the best young English talents I think you'd be better off supporting Scotland. Why don't you try it on for size tonight? I'm sure that'll be a cracking game......
Honestly, I'm not wrong here.

Smalling looks better.

Phil Jones will run around like a headless chicken and get booked. He's like an excitable Rodwell.

Cleverley looks like a **** but genuinely could be quality.

Wilshere isn't as good as he's made out to be.

Problem is - young and English and not completely shite? You're gonna world class my son.

99/100 = wrong.
Old May 29th 2013, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Scamp
Honestly, I'm not wrong here.

Smalling looks better. I like Smalling but he can be a bit hit or miss.

Phil Jones will run around like a headless chicken and get booked. He's like an excitable Rodwell. I'm not seeing this so lets agree to disagree. I've watched all but 1 or 2 United games this season and thing he'll be quality in a year or two. Rodwell..... should never have joined Citeh, he's just another SWP.

Cleverley looks like a **** but genuinely could be quality. Again, I'm hit or miss. He can be awesome but he can also be a bit 'Meh'. I'm not sure if it's because I like Anderson and want him to get a decent run in the team so we can see what he can really do. Honestly, I think a bit of stability and he could be a beast!

Wilshere isn't as good as he's made out to be. Undecided as of yet. Don't think he is back to his best after his injury.

Problem is - young and English and not completely shite? You're gonna world class my son. Agreed, but it can happen. It's no coincidence that teams who are successful in the EPL have an English spine.

99/100 = wrong.
Blah
Old May 29th 2013, 1:27 pm
Account Closed

Blah
You know what, I can't disagree with a lot of what you've said.