Luggage Scales!

Old Jun 7th 2009, 8:52 am
Just Joined

HarrietK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Luggage Scales!

HI Everyone,

My friend from the UK has recently visited me and had with some electronic scales that you can lift your case with to see how much it weighs.

I am heading back to the UK in July after nearly 2years here and these would come in handy for weighing my case before i go! To say i have a lot of stuff is an understatement!!!!

If anyone knows where you can get these please let me know
Old Jun 7th 2009, 8:55 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Luggage Scales!

Originally Posted by HarrietK
HI Everyone,

My friend from the UK has recently visited me and had with some electronic scales that you can lift your case with to see how much it weighs.

I am heading back to the UK in July after nearly 2years here and these would come in handy for weighing my case before i go! To say i have a lot of stuff is an understatement!!!!

If anyone knows where you can get these please let me know
here's a cost saving idea......

stand on your scales (without your luggage);-record the weight (A)
stand on your scales (with your luggage);- record the weight (B)

(B)-(A) =the weight of your luggage..

Old Jun 7th 2009, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Location: Currently in The Greens (arrived in Dubai on 22nd May 2009!).
FunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really niceFunnyFeline is just really nice

We got some of these scales and they really helped when travelling with the budget airlines back in Europe. They're pretty easy to come by - any good luggage/bag shop will have them. Buy the electronic ones though (not the manual ones). They are a little more expensive but much better. We weigh the same thing 3 times and take the average weight to be true.

Old Jun 7th 2009, 9:25 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FunnyFeline
We got some of these scales and they really helped when travelling with the budget airlines back in Europe. They're pretty easy to come by - any good luggage/bag shop will have them. Buy the electronic ones though (not the manual ones). They are a little more expensive but much better. We weigh the same thing 3 times and take the average weight to be true.

or do as i have advised.....
Old Jun 7th 2009, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
or do as i have advised.....
nah you advised incorrectly.

You need to get their maid to stand on the scales with the case..
Old Jun 7th 2009, 9:44 am
banned

Originally Posted by admon
nah you advised incorrectly.

You need to get their maid to stand on the scales with the case..
heh heh true...