at a loss :(

Old Dec 20th 2017, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: at a loss :(

I remember a friend brought an apartment in the UK by the docks which was newly built - and she had problems with the plumbing and other minor irritants. After chasing the owners who said it was the builders faults and the builders said nothing to do with us - she wrote in big capital letters a message on a bed sheet about her problems and for people not to move in. Amazing within that week everything was completed to her standards by the owners and builders.
Old Dec 20th 2017, 4:47 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Didn't we say not to sign the contract until you had it in writing.....?
no - as i have repeatedly said....i was told in no uncertain terms that the connections would be completed by the time my lease starts.....it wasn't until i went to Du to arrange my connection that i found out the building's fibre optics had not been completed. We were then being told it would be completed by the following week....this weekly completion is now almost 3 months down the line.
Old Dec 20th 2017, 4:50 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
I remember a friend brought an apartment in the UK by the docks which was newly built - and she had problems with the plumbing and other minor irritants. After chasing the owners who said it was the builders faults and the builders said nothing to do with us - she wrote in big capital letters a message on a bed sheet about her problems and for people not to move in. Amazing within that week everything was completed to her standards by the owners and builders.
whenever i see any potential tenants being shown around ie in the lift, around the gym/pool area i immediately pipe up and warn them not to move in.
Old Dec 20th 2017, 4:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Brains1983
I got pretty pissed off getting told one thing on the phone and another thing later, so I installed Boldbeast Recorder on my phone. Any time I have to deal with anything that's going to be a ball-ache gets recorded. Next time I get conflicting information I ask for a department head and play it back down the phone, 99% of the time resolved in an hour!
awesome - this would have definitely come in handy in my situation