liverpool v chelsea

Old Apr 21st 2008, 9:48 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: liverpool v chelsea

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i walked through those gates and felt nothing...

MM, xx
You sound disappointed that you didnt get felt....shame..
Old Apr 21st 2008, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
You sound disappointed that you didnt get felt....shame..
is that why you go then, to get felt up...

MM, xx
Old Apr 21st 2008, 9:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

West Ham are 11 miles from my home in UK, AND I still have my season ticket so I can catch one home game in 4 when I go back to the UK.....how much of a loyal supporter am I then....!!
I still bet there is a lower league team closer to your home though!

Gravesend or the Daggers?
Old Apr 21st 2008, 9:52 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
is that why you go then, to get felt up...

MM, xx
Cant help it.....wherever I go women want to touch me, what can I do ?
Old Apr 21st 2008, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Oii.....you're a woman, so dont expect you to understand.......but its all because of the goosebumps you get walking through those gates, having been delayed on the tube, having walked through the litter, stepped in the dog sh**, dodged the one legged lunatic telling everyone the world is nigh and armed with a bowl of pie and mash, or a saveloy and chips.....oh happy days !
and then have 90 minutes of disappointment!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 9:53 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I still bet there is a lower league team closer to your home though!

Gravesend or the Daggers?
Gravesend, or rather Ebbsfleet, dont count cos they are the other side of the river....and would get a nose bleed if I crossed into Saaarf London, and er, umm, the tube doesnt stop at Dagenham !

So assume you are a big Accrington Stanley fan and regularly attend ?
Old Apr 21st 2008, 9:54 am
Hammer for Life

and then have 90 minutes of disappointment!
Im used to disappointment....its the 90mins it takes to get to that point, that I have trouble with ..
Old Apr 21st 2008, 9:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gravesend, or rather Ebbsfleet, dont count cos they are the other side of the river....and would get a nose bleed if I crossed into Saaarf London, and er, umm, the tube doesnt stop at Dagenham !

So assume you are a big Accrington Stanley fan and regularly attend ?
No I'm a United fan by birth. My Father, Uncles, Grandfather and brother were all United fans so no choice. and I can tell you being a United fan in the 70's and 80's certainly wasn't about glory!

I always preferred to play sport on a saturday afternoon rather than watch it. But when I didnt have a match myself I used to go and watch the mighty shrimps in the HFS Loans League (parents wouldnt let me go to OT at that time due to the hooligan problem)
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:40 am
Hammer for Life

No I'm a United fan by birth. My Father, Uncles, Grandfather and brother were all United fans so no choice. and I can tell you being a United fan in the 70's and 80's certainly wasn't about glory!

I always preferred to play sport on a saturday afternoon rather than watch it. But when I didnt have a match myself I used to go and watch the mighty shrimps in the HFS Loans League (parents wouldnt let me go to OT at that time due to the hooligan problem)
Should have put down at birth then...
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Should have put down at birth then...
but you were the same were you not. My cheshire friend!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:54 am
Hammer for Life

but you were the same were you not. My cheshire friend!
Since when was Sale, not in Essex ?
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Since when was Sale, not in Essex ?
well you were born in Sale and you said you were originally a supporter of the red Devils due to your old man. don't try to deny it!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:58 am
Hammer for Life

well you were born in Sale and you said you were originally a supporter of the red Devils due to your old man. don't try to deny it!
What tosh !.....Dont try and convert me into a Red Devil ....just because I live close to Old Trafford....well compared to most of your fans anyway...
Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What tosh !.....Dont try and convert me into a Red Devil ....just because I live close to Old Trafford....well compared to most of your fans anyway...
you forget I have the memory of an elephant
Post 65 - http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ht=sale&page=5

My father also supports United......and it shames me to say that I was born in Sale, but thankfully moved South when I was 4 and became a "Suvvvennnorr"
Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:06 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

The Underground Bar, in the Habtoor Grand, is actually a Liverpool fan club / bar thing, all the bartenders wear Liverpool shirts usually, and its full of Liverpool fans......I was the only one watching the West Ham game last week, under a portable tv !!!..
we're gonna hammer you (pardon the pun) this coming weekend mate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.