Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Last 2 days on the bored...

Last 2 days on the bored...

Old Mar 13th 2018, 11:46 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last 2 days on the bored...

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
Had 3/5 and half the spinach and a third of the fries. Rest presumably is in the bin by now.
Or served to the next customer...
Old Mar 13th 2018, 12:14 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
Had 3/5 and half the spinach and a third of the fries. Rest presumably is in the bin by now.
Interesting. Didn't have you down as a waster of food.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
And please let me pip IKN to the post with the reference to the well known versatile Irish homosexuals, Patrick Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzpatrick....
I'd have thought Leo Varadkar and Panti (Rory O'Neill) (Oh kneel), would be more accurate, but hey, you enjoy putting me in the anti (insert everything here that isn't white heterosexual) brigade so carry one sweetcheeks.
Old Mar 13th 2018, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Interesting. Didn't have you down as a waster of food.
It'd just go to waste. Who eats cold chips?

I already have my meals prepared and allotted out so there wouldn't have been room for it, anyway. I only dined out at lunch because a bigwig from the US was here and invited me to join him.