Las Vegas

Old Feb 5th 2013, 8:11 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Las Vegas

Last day at work before Holiday/Gambleathon/Drinkathon and a marriage........

I have booked show tickets, seats in the best Restaurant, Helicopter Ride, a visit to Hoover Dam, visit to a designer mall out of town and a day in LA. Is there anything missing that is a MUST DO in Vegas?

Any good ideas & general pisstaking about my life being over is welcome.
Old Feb 5th 2013, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Las Vegas

Originally Posted by britexpat76

I have booked show tickets, seats in the best Restaurant, Helicopter Ride, a visit to Hoover Dam, visit to a designer mall out of town and a day in LA. Is there anything missing that is a MUST DO in Vegas?

Yes but it doesn't include your new wife unfortunately . The best stag doo's ive been on have been in Vegas .

You're gonna be missing a lot
Old Feb 5th 2013, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, you're gonna love it (Las Vegas and being married, that is).

I would recommend that if you stay in the Hard Rock Hotel, you don't stay in one of the suites as they are above the night club and you won't sleep. Also, if you are driving to and from LA, go through Death Valley.
Old Feb 5th 2013, 8:35 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

I've been about 5 times to Vegas. What an awesome place. Crap. Now I want to go...

I would say you've got to do the rides on top of the Stratosphere, go to Voodoo Lounge at the Rio for at least one drink, visit one of the topless/adult pools (Mandalay Bay is cool, but there are loads), go 'slumming' downtown for at least one night (if you're staying on the strip) and since you're already planning to go to Hoover Dam just keep going another hour or so and check out the Grand Canyon Skywalk (walk out on a glass walkway with 1500 meters down to the bottom....awesome and scary at the same time)...
Old Feb 5th 2013, 8:40 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a suite in different hotel though the not sleeping wont be an issue for me as my snoring after a hard nights drinking will probably drown out the din from any nightclub...........

Taking a tout to LA so I can sit back and relax (Sleep all he way there and back). I figured a place called Sin City may have some *Interesting* places to visit.............They do have the show Striptease on with that ludicrous derriere bearing Coco Austin I could get away with as its *Art*.
Old Feb 5th 2013, 8:41 am
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by norsk
go to Hoover Dam just keep going another hour or so and check out the Grand Canyon Skywalk (walk out on a glass walkway with 1500 meters down to the bottom....awesome and scary at the same time)...
I thought it was another 2/3 hour drive from Dam? An hour makes it do'able.
Old Feb 5th 2013, 8:54 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was another 2/3 hour drive from Dam? An hour makes it do'able.
I'm sure it was only about 1-1.5 hours, but the whole trip takes more or less a full day as you keep stopping along the way..If you're in Vegas for a week or so I would definitely say it's worth it though..
Old Feb 5th 2013, 8:57 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

Have a suite in different hotel though the not sleeping wont be an issue for me as my snoring after a hard nights drinking will probably drown out the din from any nightclub...........

Taking a tout to LA so I can sit back and relax (Sleep all he way there and back). I figured a place called Sin City may have some *Interesting* places to visit.............They do have the show Striptease on with that ludicrous derriere bearing Coco Austin I could get away with as its *Art*.
Some of the shows are utter garbage, especially those labelled as cabarets. The O show (Cirque De Soleil) at Bellagio is awesome, but tickets are expensive. Is Striptease the show that one of the Spice Girls was in some years ago..?
Old Feb 5th 2013, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.eventseye.com/fairs/f-wor...e-14097-1.html
Old Feb 5th 2013, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey, you're not messing about, how long have you been dating? Are you going to dress as Elvis for the ceremony?

you have to go to Cirque De Soleil!

And Congratulations!
Old Feb 5th 2013, 9:01 am
Shark Fisherman

I actually have a C & G concrete design and technology certificate somewhere
Old Feb 5th 2013, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

or is it a shotgun wedding?
Old Feb 5th 2013, 9:04 am
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Blimey, you're not messing about, how long have you been dating? Are you going to dress as Elvis for the ceremony?

you have to go to Cirque De Soleil!

And Congratulations!
Thats the show we are doing. Beatles C De S! And no Elvis in sight - Cannot imaging the G'ment here accepting a wedding certificate with elvis' face on it!?
Old Feb 5th 2013, 9:05 am
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by kittycat1
or is it a shotgun wedding?
No no no! Sometimes its fun being impulsive KC.
Old Feb 5th 2013, 9:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

very true Britexpat, see if you feel the same way 5 years down the line!

best of luck to you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.