The Kray Twins

Old Jun 30th 2007, 7:52 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Kray Twins

Has anyone got the movie that Martin and Gary Kemp starred in playing the Kray twins?? Just read Martin Kemps autobiography which was brilliant and it made me want to watch the Kray Twins movie again. Anyone want to borrow the biography - you are more than welcome

Were you a Durannie! or a Spandau Ballet or both! there seems to have been quite a divide at that time
Old Jun 30th 2007, 7:54 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Kray Twins

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Has anyone got the movie that Martin and Gary Kemp starred in playing the Kray twins?? Just read Martin Kemps autobiography which was brilliant and it made me want to watch the Kray Twins movie again. Anyone want to borrow the biography - you are more than welcome

Were you a Durannie! or a Spandau Ballet or both! there seems to have been quite a divide at that time
i have the video.................
Its with my parents in the uk...will pop home and get it if you pay business class for me...
Old Jun 30th 2007, 12:32 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
i have the video.................
Its with my parents in the uk...will pop home and get it if you pay business class for me...
no chance! anyone???
Old Jun 30th 2007, 12:44 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

no chance! anyone???
seems like its my offer of nought...
Old Jun 30th 2007, 12:46 pm
Concierge

seems like its my offer of nought...
I am prepared to wait or I might pm jebelaligardner and get her to bring a copy back with her
Old Jun 30th 2007, 12:48 pm
Here comes the Sun

I am prepared to wait or I might pm jebelaligardner and get her to bring a copy back with her
offers still there.....
Old Jun 30th 2007, 12:49 pm
Concierge

offers still there.....
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Krays-Billie...207647&sr=1-24

4 quid on amazon! will order it if no one has got a copy here
Old Jun 30th 2007, 12:59 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

I think we did have it, I will check thru our DVD's later or tomorrow if I can
Old Jun 30th 2007, 1:01 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by beebee
thanks Beebee
Old Jun 30th 2007, 3:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

let me check too...remind me tomorrow BC haven't got time now, just waiting for my chariot to whisk me off somewhere fabulous, lol...

MM, xx
Old Jul 1st 2007, 5:37 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
let me check too...remind me tomorrow BC haven't got time now, just waiting for my chariot to whisk me off somewhere fabulous, lol...

MM, xx
another awesome foursome event then! you will knackered next year when I join you at the races every week. What will you be then - the famous five!!!

get that dvd found!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:45 am

another awesome foursome event then! you will knackered next year when I join you at the races every week. What will you be then - the famous five!!!

get that dvd found!
well we either never had it in the first place or someone has "borrowed" it
sorry BC
Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:56 am
Concierge

well we either never had it in the first place or someone has "borrowed" it
sorry BC
Don't worry, if MM hasn't got it then I will ask JAG to get it in the UK
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Buzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond repute

Better not let your hubby see you going through ALL the DVD,s !!!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:57 am

Originally Posted by Buzz Lightyear
Better not let your hubby see you going through ALL the DVD,s !!!
The other DVD's are in his bedside drawer I think!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.