BE Kareoke night....

Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:51 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BE Kareoke night....

Originally Posted by MataHari
that will teach you to make threats...
Very well, I shall pick up the gauntlet that MH so carelessly dropped and take some responsibility for this sad state of affairs.....
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

you coming as well then...
Well................
I'd love to but I need to find a place to kip. And you really don't want to hear me sing!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:53 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
Well................
I'd love to but I need to find a place to kip. And you really don't want to hear me sing!
there's plenty of guys rattling around in big houses here, so that shouldn't be a problem....
as for the singing...the worse you are, the better I'll sound, so please do come...
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

there's plenty of guys rattling around in big houses here, so that shouldn't be a problem....
as for the singing...the worse you are, the better I'll sound, so please do come...
Plead a little more and I'll try to!
I'm heading home round the 22nd though. Getting ready for some cold and rain and to see my english girlfriends!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:03 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I'm heading home round the 22nd though. Getting ready for some cold and rain and to see my english girlfriends!
Thursday 22nd would be a good day for it...book your flight after that...
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:03 am

Hey, after your little quips, you have to come, if only to see how wrong you are, and to find out how we serve humble pie in Dubai!!!!!!!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:04 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

perhaps MH can sort you out on both counts.. she has lots of pussy in her garage at the moment..
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:04 am

I wont be here then, I dont think........... Im gonna have to head back to Gods country sometime in May......
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:06 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
I wont be here then, I dont think........... Im gonna have to head back to Gods country sometime in May......
well that's not good then is it...what kind of organiser are you
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:06 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by admon
perhaps MH can sort you out on both counts.. she has lots of pussy in her garage at the moment..
oh dear.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:07 am

well that's not good then is it...what kind of organiser are you
One that still commutes.............
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm flying back on the 2pm ish flight on Thursday. Flights already booked.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey, after your little quips, you have to come, if only to see how wrong you are, and to find out how we serve humble pie in Dubai!!!!!!!
Humble pie Did I mention I don't like pie
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:09 am
hmmmm...nice

One that still commutes.............
I'll have Bangle take your place then...he can sing with me
Old Apr 21st 2008, 5:09 am
hmmmm...nice

I'm flying back on the 2pm ish flight on Thursday. Flights already booked.
oh flip...SE will have to find another date then...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.