Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Is it Just Me or is Mariah Carey.....

Is it Just Me or is Mariah Carey.....

Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:10 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is it Just Me or is Mariah Carey.....

Getting sluttier as the older she gets? I'm not knocking it, but how come she looks better than 15 years ago? Is she taking the same slutty pills as Kylie?!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it Just Me or is Mariah Carey.....

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Getting sluttier as the older she gets? I'm not knocking it, but how come she looks better than 15 years ago? Is she taking the same slutty pills as Kylie?!
difference is though,you expect it of Mariah......Kylie is just shocking.She's trying to be something that she's not.......come back old Kylie..
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:14 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
I think it must be in her genes. I believe her sister was arrested and charged for prostitution.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:57 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NedKelly63
I think it must be in her genes. I believe her sister was arrested and charged for prostitution.
Who's? Mariahs's or Kylies lil sis Dannii??
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Who's? Mariahs's or Kylies lil sis Dannii??
both probably!!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:01 am

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
both probably!!
Googling Mariahs sis now... Would well believe it of Dannii.... or is that just wishful thinking.... Durrrty Gurl.....lol
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:02 am

Mariah Carey 's sister, Alison, has been arrested for prostitution after she offered to have sex with an undercover policeman. Mariah was devastated when she heard, because she was trying to help her sister to get on with her life after their parents divorced.

Maybe she is trying the 'George Michael' method of self promotion.....lol
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Mariah Carey 's sister, Alison, has been arrested for prostitution after she offered to have sex with an undercover policeman. Mariah was devastated when she heard, because she was trying to help her sister to get on with her life after their parents divorced.

Maybe she is trying the 'George Michael' method of self promotion.....lol
maybe she got sacked from Rattlesnake..
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

BlackCloud is a jewel in the roughBlackCloud is a jewel in the roughBlackCloud is a jewel in the roughBlackCloud is a jewel in the roughBlackCloud is a jewel in the rough

Was standing next to Mariah and her entourage a few months ago in Heathrow. She was going to US and me back here...

Looked good, had a smile and a 'hello' from her...offered her 500 dhiram for a 'massagee' and the night but think she already had a customer..
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BlackCloud
Was standing next to Mariah and her entourage a few months ago in Heathrow. She was going to US and me back here...

Looked good, had a smile and a 'hello' from her...offered her 500 dhiram for a 'massagee' and the night but think she already had a customer..
christ..you're lucky!! She is a nasty bit of work.Surprised she even looked at you!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 10:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Trouble is, the slutty look doesn't suit people who you know simply AREN'T slutty...... they confuse it with 'sexy' (which it isn't).

And last time I saw Mariah on Letterman she wore what was presumably meant to be a skirt, but which was so short, it must have actually been a small child's wristband in a previous life...... I wouldn't normally mind, but her thighs are almost as flabby as Britney Spears's (another slut who needn't have been) these days, so she had to position herself strategically so her thighs were not visible on camera. She failed.............

Now if you want to know how you can look drop-dead sexy without quite straying into Slutland, I recommend the divine Ms Aguilera......

Even Nottmbantam would put HER in his 'Top 20'......
Old Apr 25th 2008, 11:37 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, Christina has got to be in my top 5!But Mariah does look incredibly hot in her new video!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 12:25 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Mariah is coming to Dubai, May 15th...
Old Apr 25th 2008, 12:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
Mariah is coming to Dubai, May 15th...
Someone make sure she came IN Dubai as well...
Old Apr 25th 2008, 12:31 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Someone make sure she came IN Dubai as well...
she's got staff for that...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.