The Jubilee was a scam

Old Jun 6th 2012, 5:36 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Jubilee was a scam

It reads like something from The Daily Mash.

IRTV 1 featured a protester proclaiming: "I speak on behalf of millions of British people who are opposed to the monarchist system."

http://www.thenational.ae/news/world...e-celebrations
Old Jun 6th 2012, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Jubilee was a scam

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/feedarticle/10250269
Old Jun 6th 2012, 1:05 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

What we sweaties think of it all:
Old Jun 6th 2012, 1:38 pm
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikewot
Nice legs for her age..
Old Jun 6th 2012, 2:10 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ctfc
Nice legs for her age..
So would you?
Old Jun 7th 2012, 3:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad

IRTV 1 featured a protester proclaiming: "I speak on behalf of millions of British people who are opposed to the monarchist system."

I enjoyed the 'protester' who claimed The Queen was 'undemocratic'...... that's right - and I hate the way she put VAT rates up last year, and cut the defence budget......... moron.........
Old Jun 7th 2012, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

goonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud of

I seen a guy from the anti-monarchist crowd being interviewd on the beeb on the day of the Thames pageant - what a complete tit he made of himself -gave absolutely no sensible answers or justification for his views on anti-monarchy.

If thats the best they can do then they should end up in the tower for being complete morons.

i like the Royals btw....specially Zara....
Old Jun 7th 2012, 12:54 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goonerseba
I seen a guy from the anti-monarchist crowd being interviewd on the beeb on the day of the Thames pageant - what a complete tit he made of himself -gave absolutely no sensible answers or justification for his views on anti-monarchy.

If thats the best they can do then they should end up in the tower for being complete morons.

i like the Royals btw....specially Zara....
He has the right to be a twat if he wants. They are not blowing up people or asking for non-western and completely undemocratic systems of law and governance to be imposed. It's simply an ongoing debate about how we select our Head of State.

I would like to see some sort of elected monarch at the head of a British Republic myself but haven't got the time to fuss over it. The current Queen does a good job to be honest - a very good job. And if they can inspire a few Britons to act with a bit more class and decency that's not a bad thing either.

N.
Old Jun 9th 2012, 12:29 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

To paraphrase: A monarch as the head of state is the worst system, apart from all the others...
Old Jun 9th 2012, 1:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

The BBC are getting some heavyweight abuse about their TV coverage of the boats pageant flotilla jobby.............. I suppose asking Fearne Cotton to explain the significance of those boats which had taken part in the Dunkirk evacuations was a bit optimistic......
Old Jun 9th 2012, 6:42 pm
Banned

desert_dwellers is an unknown quantity at this point

Personally I cant wait to see her majesty expire because I firmly believe that Charles as a king will do a better job in representing the new Britain, don't forget the Scots are voting on independance in 2015
Old Jun 10th 2012, 5:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by desert_dwellers
Personally I cant wait to see her majesty expire because I firmly believe that Charles as a king will do a better job in representing the new Britain, don't forget the Scots are voting on independance in 2015
Ah yes........... the vote on becoming independent from England (let's be honest)....... while remaining in the European Union........

By the way, if my country (the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) is going to be broken up, shouldn't everyone get a vote? It's just as important to residents in Gloucester as those in Glasgow..........
Old Jun 10th 2012, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by desert_dwellers
They should hand it off to Harry, he seems the most happy-go-lucky and least stuffy of the bunch.
Old Jun 10th 2012, 5:46 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Ah yes........... the vote on becoming independent from England (let's be honest)....... while remaining in the European Union........

By the way, if my country (the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) is going to be broken up, shouldn't everyone get a vote? It's just as important to residents in Gloucester as those in Glasgow..........
this is exactly why 30% of scots would vote for independence tomorrow.
Its as valid an argument as saying asad should get a say in whether he leaves power, it makes no sense to do this and would lead to further dispute rather than resolution. The great what if is if Scotland voted for independence and England did not, then what? The scots should be forced to remain part of a union against their democratic wish? that situation would be ridiculous.
if the english, irish or welsh wish a vote then they should have one regarding their own independence or whether to remove scotland from the union.

Last edited by shiva; Jun 10th 2012 at 6:07 am. Reason: added
Old Jun 10th 2012, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shiva
this is exactly why 30% of scots would vote for independence tomorrow.
Its as valid an argument as saying asad should get a say in whether he leaves power, it makes no sense to do this and would lead to further dispute rather than resolution. The great what if is if Scotland voted for independence and England did not, then what? The scots should be forced to remain part of a union against their democratic wish? that situation would be ridiculous.
if the english, irish or welsh wish a vote then they should have one regarding their own independence or whether to remove scotland from the union.
Fair enough - where can I vote?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.