Jeremy Corbyn tattoo

Old Nov 10th 2015, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jeremy Corbyn tattoo

You couldn't make this up! A Corbyn tattoo!

Jeremy Corbyn tattoo man hits out at The Sun for using picture | UK Politics | News | The Independent

* for those who refuse to open the link, an 18 year old idiot on a gap year in Australia had Corbyn's face tattooed on his back, that's right, a hack politico who'll be gone and forgotten in a few years.
Old Nov 10th 2015, 9:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jeremy Corbyn tattoo

Before you get a tattoo you have to prove that you are in the bottom quartile of the Bell Intelligence Curve. Preference is given to the brain-dead.

Last edited by scot47; Nov 10th 2015 at 9:38 pm.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 4:31 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by scot47
Before you get a tattoo you have to prove that you are in the bottom quartile of the Bell Intelligence Curve. Preference is given to the brain-dead.
You're very out of touch aren't you. Branson has a tattoo. He's infinitely more brain-awake than the likes of you....and no, I don't have any.
Old Nov 11th 2015, 12:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Branson ? Is he your role model ? I rest my case, m'Lud !

"The likes of me" I am interested in what that means. A poster over 30 ?
Old Nov 12th 2015, 3:41 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Branson ? Is he your role model ? I rest my case, m'Lud !

"The likes of me" I am interested in what that means. A poster over 30 ?
Good god.

When did I say he was a role model of mine? If he were would it be so bad to look up to a self made man? Is he better or worse than a sporting role model or an author or a politician? Who are your role models? Victor Meldrew?

The likes of you refers to the fact you're far too judgmental and ignorant at times. I was just making a point that you don't have to be an idiot to get a tattoo. Take your head out your arse.
Old Nov 12th 2015, 12:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Time for Scamp to go and get some life experience. Not just arsing about in Recruitment for the Slavedrivers on the Pirate Coast !
The Essex Boy is showing through on everything he posts !
Old Nov 15th 2015, 4:07 am
Account Closed

Time for Scamp to go and get some life experience. Not just arsing about in Recruitment for the Slavedrivers on the Pirate Coast !
The Essex Boy is showing through on everything he posts !
You're an idiot, a genuinely nasty and arrogant idiot.