Jack Tweed

Old Apr 15th 2009, 3:41 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jack Tweed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...al-attack.html

The 21-year-old was told that he would have received a term of 18 weeks for the drunken attack on Stephen Wilkins - but because of his conduct in recent months the tariff was lessened to just 12. He should be out in half that time.

and his family think his sentance is harsh and are going to appeal?

Very bizarre situation, I wonder how the guy he attacked feels
Old Apr 15th 2009, 3:48 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Jack Tweed

There's something about him I just don't like, apart from the various assualts he's committed of course! Perhaps as the defense say he is a "rehabilitated man" due to his experiences with Jade, but you do wonder whether he is just using it as an excuse, which would be awful...
Old Apr 15th 2009, 3:59 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

he's a sly two faced bastard...and that's my opinion based on nothing else but some pictures I have seen of him...but I am sure I am right, lol...
things will become clear over time...he won't be able to keep up his 'saintly' behaviour for much longer...he's a very bad actor...his real personality will come out soon...'friends' will start talking...
Old Apr 15th 2009, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

BorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really nice

I feel the same way. There's just something about that guy....
Old Apr 15th 2009, 4:15 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with you all, I wouldn't trust him one bit, he has got a snidy look, he will be cavorting with some Russell Brand cast off once he is out of jail, that's for sure
Old Apr 15th 2009, 4:18 am
Account Closed

I also find it weird that he is already talking about opening a restaurant in Jade's name that will serve her "taste" in food. And of course he is in talks to have the whole thing filmed. Maybe this is one of her requests, but that wasn't mentioned in any of the press about it.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:20 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
I also find it weird that he is already talking about opening a restaurant in Jade's name that will serve her "taste" in food. And of course he is in talks to have the whole thing filmed. Maybe this is one of her requests, but that wasn't mentioned in any of the press about it.
what he is taking over Burger King
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
what he is taking over Burger King
You'd think so wouldn't you! They've called it "international", which probably means korma and chips...
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:39 am
Concierge

You'd think so wouldn't you! They've called it "international", which probably means korma and chips...
International - tikka, chips, burgers, pizza, that sort of thing, should go down a storm in Essex, bit like a posh BK then.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:39 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope it's not a "kebab" shop after she showed hers on BB?!
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I hope it's not a "kebab" shop after she showed hers on BB?!
Good point - I imagine they'll try to get that reference in somewhere!
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:57 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...al-attack.html

The 21-year-old was told that he would have received a term of 18 weeks for the drunken attack on Stephen Wilkins - but because of his conduct in recent months the tariff was lessened to just 12. He should be out in half that time.

and his family think his sentance is harsh and are going to appeal?

Very bizarre situation, I wonder how the guy he attacked feels
He's a real arsehole.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:57 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

There's something about him I just don't like, apart from the various assualts he's committed of course! Perhaps as the defense say he is a "rehabilitated man" due to his experiences with Jade, but you do wonder whether he is just using it as an excuse, which would be awful...
maybe when he was on BB and he said to Jade in bed about Shilpa Shetty 'I ****ing hate that paki bitch'?
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:58 am
why ayeeeee man!

Is it balls, just him trying to make some money, I didn;t read anywhere that she left him much?
Old Apr 15th 2009, 5:59 am
why ayeeeee man!

Good point - I imagine they'll try to get that reference in somewhere!
'Fat Flange Burger Restaurant'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.