Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

It's takeaway night.....

It's takeaway night.....

Old Apr 25th 2009, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light
Default It's takeaway night.....

what shall i order? I'm in the marina end of town.

Any good suggestions?
Old Apr 25th 2009, 3:05 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: It's takeaway night.....

no Idea down that end of town Ceebee - we are having beef stroganoff tonight, which I am about to attempt to go and cook - it will be my first time, but the instructions on the packet look easy and quicker than waiting for takeaway to be delivered......
Old Apr 25th 2009, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

What are you in the mood for?
Old Apr 25th 2009, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moto111
no Idea down that end of town Ceebee - we are having beef stroganoff tonight, which I am about to attempt to go and cook - it will be my first time, but the instructions on the packet look easy and quicker than waiting for takeaway to be delivered......
Packet?
Old Apr 25th 2009, 3:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

packet...!!!!! moto, it's soooo easy to make proper beef strog, and it will be a million times better than the packet, believe me...

MM, xx
Old Apr 25th 2009, 3:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
Packet?
lol anna...

MM, xx
Old Apr 25th 2009, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
lol anna...

MM, xx
ha ha, might as well get a take away if you're going to use a packet
Old Apr 25th 2009, 3:15 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

lol anna...

MM, xx
ha ha ha - you haven't tasted my cooking, I never cook, just this week I have an urge to do "homely things" so I need to start off easy and have got my packet mix - will let you know later how shite it tastes......
Old Apr 25th 2009, 3:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ha ha ha - you haven't tasted my cooking, I never cook, just this week I have an urge to do "homely things" so I need to start off easy and have got my packet mix - will let you know later how shite it tastes......
but honestly, you can't go wrong with beef strog, and it is as easy as a packet...let us know in advance next time and we can post step by step instructions...you are now my challenge, lol...

MM, xx
Old Apr 25th 2009, 3:18 pm
???

I exceeded my culinary skills on tuesday night and made fish finger sandwiches so tonight I am going one step further, you never know in a couple of weeks I may start with fresh ingredients.....
Old Apr 25th 2009, 3:19 pm
???

but honestly, you can't go wrong with beef strog, and it is as easy as a packet...let us know in advance next time and we can post step by step instructions...you are now my challenge, lol...

MM, xx

Will do next time MM - the only thing that I can cook with fresh ingredients is lasagna
Old Apr 25th 2009, 3:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Will do next time MM - the only thing that I can cook with fresh ingredients is lasagna
but that's quite a difficult thing to make, so if you can do that, the rest will be a doddle...

MM, xx
Old Apr 25th 2009, 3:20 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
Packet?
I know !! that is swearing!!
Old Apr 25th 2009, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

I exceeded my culinary skills on tuesday night and made fish finger sandwiches so tonight I am going one step further, you never know in a couple of weeks I may start with fresh ingredients.....
ah bless, I've not had a fish finger since i was at school.
Old Apr 25th 2009, 3:21 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CeeBee
what shall i order? I'm in the marina end of town.

Any good suggestions?
try that Indian place in the Marina

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.