Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Interesting thread on expatwoman

Interesting thread on expatwoman

Old Jan 23rd 2011, 10:19 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interesting thread on expatwoman

Originally Posted by weasel central
what kind of sick mother videos her son having sex? never mind the maid thats the kind of lady I want to get with
She didn't video any sex scenes. The camera was outside the room so that she could see how many times the maid went into son's room and for how long ..... I think.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 10:23 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
She didn't video any sex scenes. The camera was outside the room so that she could see how many times the maid went into son's room and for how long ..... I think.
don't spoil the dream
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:19 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Why does EW censor 'sex' when every other poster wants to use the word and just finds creative ways to do so?

Oh, and women like that are the type that give me evils walking around Dubai with my wife, because I didn't marry a nice white girl. Or ask her if she's free to clean their apartment. Racist ****s.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:27 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by typical
Why does EW censor 'sex' when every other poster wants to use the word and just finds creative ways to do so?

Oh, and women like that are the type that give me evils walking around Dubai with my wife, because I didn't marry a nice white girl. Or ask her if she's free to clean their apartment. Racist ****s.
I have a feeling the Mother of this boy isn't white, not that it makes any difference anyway she is still an idiot. Who you have married is your choice, ignore the stares, they are probably jealous
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

am I wrong for hoping the husband was nuts deep as well ?

high fiving junior mid roast
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:31 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree. There's something not quite western in her mindset. We could be very wrong, of course, but if I had to stake money on it I would guess Egyptian/Lebanese.

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I have a feeling the Mother of this boy isn't white, not that it makes any difference anyway she is still an idiot. Who you have married is your choice, ignore the stares, they are probably jealous
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

has anyone asked for pics of the maid yet ?
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

desertmum is an unknown quantity at this point

the women on that site drive me insane with their 'it's against the law' crap, when they are probably popping back and forth to the Barracuda for their booze, treating their maids like shit, and breaking all sorts of other laws of the alnd in whcih they reside. I think most of them are frustrated and just jealous that sonny boy and the maid were having some fun. I hope he flies to Manila and marries her just to spite his mother.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:45 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
I agree. There's something not quite western in her mindset. We could be very wrong, of course, but if I had to stake money on it I would guess Egyptian/Lebanese.
I was thinking more Asian.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:48 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by desertmum
the women on that site drive me insane with their 'it's against the law' crap, when they are probably popping back and forth to the Barracuda for their booze, treating their maids like shit, and breaking all sorts of other laws of the alnd in whcih they reside. I think most of them are frustrated and just jealous that sonny boy and the maid were having some fun. I hope he flies to Manila and marries her just to spite his mother.
the self righteous brigade, you wouldn't believe some of the stuff I have seen on there, there was one idiot who used to bath her 3 and 5 year old with their knickers on to protect their modesty. She cancelled her account after I had quite a prolific fight with her over raising kids to be sexual perverts in later life. There are some smashing girls on that site who do talk sense. The majority however are bored housewives. This maid thing has made me laugh though, and the other one about has anyone got more than one maid?
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:51 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

the self righteous brigade, you wouldn't believe some of the stuff I have seen on there, there was one idiot who used to bath her 3 and 5 year old with their knickers on to protect their modesty. She cancelled her account after I had quite a prolific fight with her over raising kids to be sexual perverts in later life. There are some smashing girls on that site who do talk sense. The majority however are bored housewives. This maid thing has made me laugh though, and the other one about has anyone got more than one maid?
Was the knicker bather the same one who claimed her teenage daughter was molested by a man, that she knew exactly who he was but wouldn't do anything about it?

There are some very, very strange women in this town. I am amused by their definition of a crisis, which is often about their local supermarket no longer stocking a particular brand of jam or some such.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 11:58 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

The majority however are bored housewives.
Mmm, maybe I will register. Perhaps I should pick a different avatar.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 12:01 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Meow
Was the knicker bather the same one who claimed her teenage daughter was molested by a man, that she knew exactly who he was but wouldn't do anything about it?

There are some very, very strange women in this town. I am amused by their definition of a crisis, which is often about their local supermarket no longer stocking a particular brand of jam or some such.
two different women, the who did nothing about the sexual abuse was Jellyfish remember? the nutter with the two kids was from a city in Canada but she spelt it wrong ....
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 12:02 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Mmm, maybe I will register. Perhaps I should pick a different avatar.
no avatars on there, just make sure you get a good name, how about ISHAGGEDTHEMAID that would ruffle a few feathers
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 12:04 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

two different women, the who did nothing about the sexual abuse was Jellyfish remember? the nutter with the two kids was from a city in Canada but she spelt it wrong ....
So many oddballs that I forget. It's a place I avoid these days anyway

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.