Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Interesting thread on expatwoman

Interesting thread on expatwoman

Old Jan 23rd 2011, 8:54 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interesting thread on expatwoman

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
with no SIM card and a wireless webcam stuck on his had so his mother can monitor his every move.
lol you are probably right!!
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 8:59 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

When I was 20 I was living here alone, working hard and paying my way. Nobody at all knew who was, or who had been in my bed. Happy days.

When I was 35 I was a mum of two young kids and I'm not sure how many 20 yr old males would have given me the time of day.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

desertmum is an unknown quantity at this point

it's livened EW up no end - the woman is obviously barking and needs help and the son should leave home asap and move as far away as possible

I wonder what she will do about his next girlfriend if she's not good enough ? Bury her in the back garden ?
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 9:00 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by desertmum
it's livened EW up no end - the woman is obviously barking and needs help and the son should leave home asap and move as far away as possible

I wonder what she will do about his next girlfriend if she's not good enough ? Bury her in the back garden ?
ala Brookside style!
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 9:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
if you were the kids Father would you have gone mental at your son?
Honestly. No.

My best mate went out with a girl who used to have a bowl of condoms next to her bed. Her mum would ask the question (in front of my mate)... I'm off to Sainsbury's does the bowl need topping up? Nothing kills passion more than that kind of openness. I plan to do the same.

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

It's a shame that thread doesn't include a photo of the son and the maid. I'd love to see what they both look like.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
When I was 20 I was living here alone, working hard and paying my way. Nobody at all knew who was, or who had been in my bed. Happy days.

When I was 35 I was a mum of two young kids and I'm not sure how many 20 yr old males would have given me the time of day.
I would have Lorna.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 9:05 am

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
I would have Lorna.

I had a young student once who had a bit of a crush on me - but as a 35 yr old woman who'd been round the block a few times, I just thought he was a silly 20 yr old who had a lot of growing up to do. I didn't fancy him anyway.

Wonder if I could get myself a 20yr old now?
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 9:10 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I don't doubt that scenario has happened many times before and will do again. Son is full of hormones and wants sex. Lazily he gets it at home. Maid is lonely, missing husband at home and wants sex.

Neither of them should really have done it, but they are adults and human.

The mother in this particular situation is unhinged. It's nutters like her that give expats a bad name. I hope one day she realises how badly she has acted in all this and is ashamed of her behaviour.

I'm sure we'd all love to be a fly on the wall when the son finds out that his mother was filming him.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 9:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Meow
I don't doubt that scenario has happened many times before and will do again. Son is full of hormones and wants sex. Lazily he gets it at home. Maid is lonely, missing husband at home and wants sex.

The mother in this particular situation is unhinged. It's nutters like her that give expats a bad name. I hope one day she realises how badly she has acted in all this and is ashamed of her behaviour.

I'm sure we'd all love to be a fly on the wall when the son finds out that his mother was filming him.
I just want to know how long the video is.

Do you think that she will make her husband watch all 3 minutes of it, or will she just stop the tape when they are naked? Will they make a drink first like you would as you sit down to watch a film?

I have an image of her crying at the TV - keep rewinding to a key moment saying... my boy, my poor boy with tears rolling down her face.

Coincidently, I'm selling a colour CCTV night vision baby monitor on Dubizzle - I wonder if she will buy mine? Then again, maybe I should hang on to it so I can watch mini sorting out the maid in 17 years time?

Last edited by Millhouse; Jan 23rd 2011 at 9:26 am.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 9:23 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
I just want to know how long the video is.

Do you think that she will make her husband watch all 3 minutes of it, or will she just stop the tape when they are naked? Will they make a drink first like you would as you sit down to watch a film?

I have an image of her crying at the TV - keep rewinding to a key moment saying... my boy, my poor boy with tears rolling down her face.

Co-coincidently, I'm selling a colour CCTV night vision baby monitor on Dubizzle - I wonder if she will buy mine? Then again, maybe I should hang on to it so I can watch mini sorting out the maid in 17 years time?
He is 20 and obviously babied by his mother. I'm guessing it would all be over in a minute.

I'd like to see the father's reaction too. Pride, horror, revulsion? And that's just his feelings towards his pyscho wife.

Last edited by Meow; Jan 23rd 2011 at 9:28 am.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 9:47 am
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
... We all know sisters are completely off limits, cousins are 99% off limits. ..
We know already you're American, but clearly not from Virginia at least
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 9:52 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oddly enough my mother is from Virginia.

My father, on the other hand, is from Somerset. I'll leave it to you to decide which of the two is more inbred.

Originally Posted by ctfc
We know already you're American, but clearly not from Virginia at least
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 10:08 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

what kind of sick mother videos her son having sex? never mind the maid thats the kind of lady I want to get with
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 10:19 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Meow

I have a nagging feeling that this family, whilst they are expats are not European, can't put my finger on it, possibly the lack of any humour at any time?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.