Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Interesting thread on expatwoman

Interesting thread on expatwoman

Old Jan 23rd 2011, 7:50 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interesting thread on expatwoman

so it turns out that he was shagging the maid, and the maid gets the blame! her poor naieve son has been taken advantage off ... right
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
so it turns out that he was shagging the maid, and the maid gets the blame! her poor naieve son has been taken advantage off ... right
and the stupid cow admits slapping her

I love EW
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 7:56 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
and the stupid cow admits slapping her

I love EW
just you watch that thread disintergrate, I tell you if I was still on that forum I think I would have been banned again today!!! I wonder what their precious son thinks of them when he finds out they have been spying on him, when he is 20 years old!!
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 8:00 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's got to be a wind up. The woman is either so incredibly dense or she's deliberately saying every right thing to cause a storm on expatwoman. Slapping the maid while her son is, naturally, a completely innnocent twenty year old boy who was being taken along for a ride by an older, scheming woman.

just you watch that thread disintergrate, I tell you if I was still on that forum I think I would have been banned again today!!! I wonder what their precious son thinks of them when he finds out they have been spying on him, when he is 20 years old!!
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 8:01 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Ethos83
It's got to be a wind up. The woman is either so incredibly dense or she's deliberately saying every right thing to cause a storm on expatwoman. Slapping the maid while her son is, naturally, a completely innnocent twenty year old boy who was being taken along for a ride by an older, scheming woman.
I thought it was a wind up at first but I think it is genuine I just love how the maid gets the licking of the dog! you would think she had held him down and forced him to shag her!
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 8:14 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was a wind up at first but I think it is genuine I just love how the maid gets the licking of the dog! you would think she had held him down and forced him to shag her!
I just can't believe that the woman opted for setting up CCTV rather than actually *talking* to her adult son... and now she appears to want to just brush it under the carpet and "keep him busy" so that he doesn't notice?!

Honestly... complete brain bypass going on there. He's obviously got a few more braincells than she has, and boy, is she going to regret it when he finds out the full extent of what happened!
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 8:19 am
Concierge

I think she is a nutcase, I honestly do, I couldn't think of a worse way of handling a situation than this. Like someone else said he is a grown man not a 12 year old
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I think she is a nutcase, I honestly do, I couldn't think of a worse way of handling a situation than this. Like someone else said he is a grown man not a 12 year old
The best post in that thread is the following:

'Personally, any 35 year old woman who goes after a 20 year old BOY is in the worng, be it a maid or a CEO.'

Bloody hell, I'm glad that line of thinking isn't wide spread or my 20s would have been very dull in deed.

Millhouse - the MILF Hunter
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 8:35 am
Concierge

if you were the kids Father would you have gone mental at your son?
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 8:38 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

You lot are wickedly funny.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 8:44 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would.

Only because she's the maid who lives in the house. We all know sisters are completely off limits, cousins are 99% off limits. Maids fall in the same category.

If it was the next door neighbour's wife, I'd be visibly displeased and give a lecture about the dangers of toying with the affections of an older woman, but privately amused and even slightly proud.

if you were the kids Father would you have gone mental at your son?
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 8:44 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

The mother sounds like a lovely woman - "we have to get rid of this venom that has poisoned our household". I don't see it as a wind-up when you read the mothers posts though. It is obviously all the maids fault, the lad did nothing wrong
He'll be off to RattleSnake at the weekend to console himself.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 8:45 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
The mother sounds like a lovely woman - "we have to get rid of this venom that has poisoned our household". I don't see it as a wind-up when you read the mothers posts though. It is obviously all the maids fault, the lad did nothing wrong
He'll be off to RattleSnake at the weekend to console himself.
if he is allowed out .....
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 8:45 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Ethos83
I would.

Only because she's the maid who lives in the house. We all know sisters are completely off limits, cousins are 99% off limits. Maids fall in the same category.

If it was the next door neighbour's wife, I'd be visibly displeased and give a lecture about the dangers of toying with the affections of an older woman, but privately amused and even slightly proud.
wil be interesting to see how her husband views it after he has told the son this evening that they filmed him
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 8:47 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

if he is allowed out .....
with no SIM card and a wireless webcam stuck on his head so his mother can monitor his every move.

Last edited by Lorna at Vicenza; Jan 23rd 2011 at 8:56 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.