Reload this Page >

Interesting thread on expatwoman

Interesting thread on expatwoman

Old Jan 19th 2011, 9:24 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Interesting thread on expatwoman

http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/mess...=134458&Page=5

Oy vey. Maid shtupping with the madam's son.

It's a good read. A lot of interesting posts by the expatwoman harridans.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 10:03 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interesting thread on expatwoman

I am writing an article for my site at the minute about Maids and was asking friends on FB this morning for their input. One of the girls told me about this, I think it is hilarious
Old Jan 19th 2011, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/mess...=134458&Page=5

Oy vey. Maid shtupping with the madam's son.

It's a good read. A lot of interesting posts by the expatwoman harridans.
Dear Lord...doing the help...tsk, tsk, tsk....just like Victorian times.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 10:10 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
Dear Lord...doing the help...tsk, tsk, tsk....just like Victorian times.
I thought it was part of the job description.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 10:12 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Good grief! The mother is now off to buy a nannycam & baby monitor to listen in on her 20 year old son shagging the maid. That's just weird.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 10:15 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez, just read some parts of it. And I thought WE talked shite on here.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 10:16 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Meow
Good grief! The mother is now off to buy a nannycam & baby monitor to listen in on her 20 year old son shagging the maid. That's just weird.
Please post the YouTube link as soon as its on there.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 10:16 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Jeez, just read some parts of it. And I thought WE talked shite on here.
And have you seen the poor grammar and punctuation?
Old Jan 19th 2011, 10:21 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

And have you seen the poor grammar and punctuation?
****wits
Old Jan 19th 2011, 10:26 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
****wits
That's not in the OED.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 10:39 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
That's not in the OED.
what is OED?
Old Jan 19th 2011, 10:39 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

The father should ask if the boy is using condoms. If so, no problem. The obsession and/or infatuation won't last long once the boy knows that it's no longer a big secret.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 10:42 am
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by lionheart
The father should ask if the boy is using condoms. If so, no problem. The obsession and/or infatuation won't last long once the boy knows that it's no longer a big secret.
Fair point, but why shouldn't the mother ask? Apart from the fact that she is clearly as wet as a haddock's bathing suit.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 10:53 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

That made me laugh out loud.

When I was a horny 20 year old twat I ****ed anything that was alive.

But being a bit older I have to admit it's not the brightest idea to be sleeping with the maid. No matter what happens this isn't going to end well for her.

Fair point, but why shouldn't the mother ask? Apart from the fact that she is clearly as wet as a haddock's bathing suit.
Old Jan 19th 2011, 10:59 am
Concierge

or a troll

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.